©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Question about liver issues with orals-

allbeef

AnaSCI VIP
Nov 5, 2012
I think its about like cigarettes or alcohol. Many people pay a high for years of use and some do not. I suspect nuns don't have to worry about any of it all that much, but the rest of us got to worm our way through. Less is almost always better (then pussy comes to mind!) maybe even that is better when its rationed a little.

Problem with the liver may be the same problem with the lungs, you are probably given more than you could ever need initially, so you can burn through a lot of it before symptoms arise, unfortunately by then it may be to late.

Bloodwork is you best chance of recognizing it before its to late.

AB

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
I think its about like cigarettes or alcohol. Many people pay a high for years of use and some do not. I suspect nuns don't have to worry about any of it all that much, but the rest of us got to worm our way through. Less is almost always better (then pussy comes to mind!) maybe even that is better when its rationed a little.

Problem with the liver may be the same problem with the lungs, you are probably given more than you could ever need initially, so you can burn through a lot of it before symptoms arise, unfortunately by then it may be to late.

Bloodwork is you best chance of recognizing it before its to late.

AB

LOL! That cracked me up!!:D