©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

new guy here

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Wtf!?!?!? Maybe it's the angle but looks like Greg Valentino snuck into your room and did a number on your vastus lateralis

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
Hahaha I have my foot slightly turned out ..maybe bad angle....I am tired of trying to find pants that will fit me,

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Looks like a my yetty cousin leg or magnus buffalo hindquarter he killed.. maybe a larger picture.. lol kdn bro..

Ignore enigmatic he sells his hairy back hairs to the sherpas to make wool tren blankets ..just wrap up and absorb tren from the fibers.

Last edited:

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
Damn lol got u guys making fun of my legs and the guys at work call me skinny jeans......I tried to tell them that I had to buy jeans that are 3 sizes too big in the waist to fit and somehow they are still tight in the legs and baggy at the bottom lol

Last edited:

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
20130807_100816-1.jpg

heres a better angle...shitty pic but ill try to get better pics when I get my brother to go to the gym with me....... big banana just for u ib...jk bro lol

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Lol..now i cant download pic for some reason cause its supersized ..yeah i kinda hide my lightswitch too. Sob seems to hybernate at picture time.. i gotta get to a 24in monitor ..

Lol..ok i see it now..lookn good bro..

Last edited:

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
Discolored lump? Where ? Maybe just the lighting bro.....but no lumps ...all the mirrors in my house r up high so it would be hard...sorry I even posted pics of my leg but someone asked

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
And btw I was taking mt2 so I look ashy some places and im extremely dark right now....I never injected anything into my thigh but maybe thats what ur trying to say about being lumpy? Just the way my leg looks when flexed

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
Lol im not mad it just sounds to me like people r saying I use synthnol but if did it wouldnt be in my legs lol

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Oh hell no bro.. No ones sayin that, all it is is a shitty camera angle like when I send pics of my junk to a new chick it's taken thru one of those makeup magnifying mirrors to ,you know ,undersize it. Lol.

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
Lol I bet, I thought I was the only one that knew that trick....Im going to post pics up on leg day so there wont be any shitty angles and bad lighting and another person will be taking the pics....