©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

My baby gil Gabriellekk

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
What a beautiful child. Hopes and wishes to you and yours.
Thanks for sharing with us . I really appreciate that .
Good vibes good vibes . Thx T

Lavey

Jan 5, 2015
Im just checking in real quick the surgery went well until they seen a more serious problem. Ill check back once she comes home.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Im not strong enough at the moment to share some awful news about my baby girl...Once I get my shit together this news will brake some hearts.

I'm so sorry brother we're here for you when you're ready to talk

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Not the news i wanted to hear bro, thats terrible :(
Like Phoe said, we're here for you buddy

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Hey brutha how is the daughter coming along? Update us so we know
how she is.What is the latest prognosis? Hows the jeep situation effecting
your ability to transport daughter for medical care? Keep us apprised .
Which treatment center did the surgery/chemo /etc? Just curious on the facility that is taking care of gabby.
I have cousins in the Geneva area and they may know of more resources to assist you.. Best wishes .. update us please..... T

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Ok hey everything ok? been busy. Let us know . well we'll be waiting .
My grand daughter just arrived . I'll be back when she is asleep to check on things. I have something special for you later on... Thx and take care T .

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Hope all is ok . Everyone is worried as you have not posted. I have connecting flights through your area multiple times in july early aug.
I printed up a request for assistance at work. After the out pouring of kindness
My coworkers generated $5023 to be exact. . Hit me up in a pm or email.
I'll look through my travel scheduling for the next two weeks.
I realize Gabby may not be able to come to airport due to health constraints.
Pm me your number You can meet me at airport . You have been so courageous
I want to shake your hand and give it to you in person. Thx!!! PM me buddy, T
T

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Wow, that was very generous of you and your coworkers turbo. Wish I were there to see that little girls face. Sad to think of the many others that will never get that opportunity. This is what makes anasci the best board around!

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Your little angel is in our prayers brother.... just have faith she's gonna pull thru this she's got a warriors blood running thru her veins man this cancer doesn't have a chance.

Last edited:
Jan 26, 2015
midwest
He sent me an email a few days back. Things haven't been well. Keep praying brothers! T, that was an awesome thing you did brother and thank you for all that you do on this board. I assure you that the good Lord has set some amazing treasures aside for you in heaven. I'm proud to be a part of the Anasci family! Thanks all !

Bear

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Sorry to hear CC. If you do hear from Lavey could you let him know I have collected some donations and need to figure out a transfer prior to my
travel itinerary scheduling. Hope to hear something soon..
I just feel negligent on not getting this done sooner...Thx , T..

Jan 26, 2015
midwest
I will brother! I hope to hear from him soon. For now, please keep sending the prayers his way. His family sure needs them. I will try to email him again shortly.

Bear

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Any update? Sorry to pester bud but please keep us in the loop.
Best wishes and hopes for Gabby and Lavey.
Thanks very much.... T

Jan 26, 2015
midwest
I've heard nothing yet guys. No emails or anything. I pray this isn't a sign of something bad. As soon as I hear from him, I'll update everyone.
Bear