©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Mr. and Mrs. Atomant!!!!!

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Congrats bro and God bless! Did you have a hard time getting a suit? Weddings are always a pain for me to get one that fits right.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Congrats, my man. Those are some great pics.

-s

Thank you!

Congrats bro and God bless! Did you have a hard time getting a suit? Weddings are always a pain for me to get one that fits right.

An absolute nightmare! I have several tailored suits, but we wore tuxes... They basically found a very tapered design, sized me down (so it wasn't baggy) then shifted the buttons on the jacket over to fit my chest.

They had even more trouble with one of the guys in the wedding party, he competes as a super heavy and his well conditioned stage weight is 255 or so at 5'9"

And thank you very much!

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Thank you very much guys! two weeks and still in wedded bliss LOL

I thought things were supposed to cool off when you got married... I don't know what got into her but she blew my mind this weekend :) I might have went comatose for a few hours afterwards....

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
I thought things were supposed to cool off when you got married... I don't know what got into her but she blew my mind this weekend :) ...

My wife and I are celebrating our 10th anniversary this summer, and I can attest to things getting hotter as you go - if you're with the right person. It was always amazing with us, we were just perfectly compatible, but now...look out! ;)
Enjoy each other man!