©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Fact vs myth - liver toxicity of injectable orals

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
This is exactly what I see in the real world! I don't know anybody with any sides from anadrol! Even blood pressure is 120-125,maybe 130 at 200/day! I'm talking dozens of people too!

I swear, the anadrol people are getting online must be something else -- there's just no way! Hah, I'm kidding, I know it's extremely individual...but man the number of stories I see online about anadrol apparently being terrible while dbol being incredible honestly makes me scratch my head.

I find I'm the exact opposite with those two compounds, which is what you have found to be your experience. Dbol has never been amazing for me - hell, good anavar gave me such quad pumps from extensions I couldn't COULD NOT squat down for 5 minutes. Not dbol. but Anadrol made me a tank in two days.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I find I'm the exact opposite with those two compounds, which is what you have found to be your experience. Dbol has never been amazing for me - hell, good anavar gave me such quad pumps from extensions I couldn't COULD NOT squat down for 5 minutes. Not dbol. but Anadrol made me a tank in two days.

I often hear of non responders to dbol- funny thing is I've taken good quality anavar a bunch and it's never done a damn thing to me. Dbol I fucking blow up on as well as drol

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
I think people use way too much dboll and anavar. I was on 75 mg tren Ace a day and 500 sust a week and 50mg of anavar ruined me. Dboll, I never have to go higher than 20mg. 4 Thai pinks and bam. I guess I'd your competing or in some comp than maybe.
And I agree high liver values without any other symptoms are quite normal when on many meds and even after heavy workouts.

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
I think people use way too much dboll and anavar. I was on 75 mg tren Ace a day and 500 sust a week and 50mg of anavar ruined me. Dboll, I never have to go higher than 20mg. 4 Thai pinks and bam. I guess I'd your competing or in some comp than maybe.
And I agree high liver values without any other symptoms are quite normal when on many meds and even after heavy workouts.

Yeah agreed. When I see people at 200lbs saying they're on 100dbol/day, all I'm thinking to myself is you're really probably on 20mgs and have a terrible training/diet. 100dbol would have unbearable sides for most people, and would cause you to erupt in size unless you're a complete nonresponder. The sides would definetly be there though, if it was honestly proper dosed dbol. I think most UG sources , depending on who it is, really give you anywhere from 1/5th of 1/2 of the real dose LOL! =p

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
I have noticed that:
It's either dbol or adrol from people, one or the other.

I like both but sides from low dbol get me. 30mg max of dbol and i still get big and bloated. 100MG + of drol i'm good.

Friend of mine we have the same gear. He takes 100mg of dbol ED for a week, nothin. 50mgs of anadrol and he can't walk from the back pumps.

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
lol hilarious , and yeah that seems to be very true. except for that one brilliantly smart guy on this forum that doesn't react to absolute anything. dbol and drol sucks for him, but winstrol is the king!

lol ^ ^

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
lol hilarious , and yeah that seems to be very true. except for that one brilliantly smart guy on this forum that doesn't react to absolute anything. dbol and drol sucks for him, but winstrol is the king!

lol ^ ^
Epistene

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Guy at my gym stayed on orals for like a year and now he has cysts and tumors and it's due for surgery next week. He's lost like 60 pound in a month.

Not to discount ur story, but that could be due to any number of factors, really. Even most OTC pain meds if taken in large doses for an extended period of time can cause serious liver damage. People either forget or don't realize that acetaminophen is one of the most liver toxic drugs available on the market.

If the guy at your gym had a habit of popping a few Tylenol or Advil a day to deal with the pain that heavy lifting normally causes, his liver problems could just as likely be caused by the OTC pain meds, especially if used for a prolonged period of time. The more likely scenario is that a combination of oral AAS, OTC NSAIDS, and possibly regular excessive alcohol consumption all worked together to contribute/cause his liver problems.

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
STUDY DONE:

The effects on the body:

Also referred to as 'A-bombs', it was first developed to aid those with anemia and other diseases/conditons where weight and muscle loss is prominent. This clearly shows just how effective it is at putting on muscle and weight, in addition to promoting strength gains, increasing red blood cell count and in some users an increase in appetite. A 30 week study on patients with AIDS showed an average body mass increase of 8kg and although the weight increase plateaued at the 20 mark, this still shows how powerful it is. Users can expect dramatic weight gains within the first few weeks of use; it's not uncommon for a novice to put on 20lbs in as little as 3 weeks! Of course, this isn't all muscle as the mass gained will be very 'watery', but some muscle growth will be promoted so long as a structured hypertrophy based routine and high protein diet are adhered to. Strength will also increase rapdily - expect to add weight each gym session.

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013

lol ^ ^

Aww snap! - YouTube

Old Man River

Feb 14, 2013
The BIG STATE OF TEXAS!
As mentioned, it's just so damned individual of a thing that those 'worst' sides don't affect everyone to the same degree if at all. Personally, I get zero, zilch, nada sides many get from a bombs except for strength and size gains, I love anadrol and have used quite heavy doses at times.

I am going to go back in my time machine" The 80's" and say I started on Dianabol- 5mgs 3 X a day, went to Anadrol-50, scored tab 2 X a day of 25mgs, yes this was a pussy dose but did very well! Then graduated with Liquid Dianabol -25mgs eod.Liquid D-bol with Test -C is excellent.I'm still going strong. I got my Liver and kidneys working fine!

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
I am going to go back in my time machine" The 80's" and say I started on Dianabol- 5mgs 3 X a day, went to Anadrol-50, scored tab 2 X a day of 25mgs, yes this was a pussy dose but did very well! Then graduated with Liquid Dianabol -25mgs eod.Liquid D-bol with Test -C is excellent.I'm still going strong. I got my Liver and kidneys working fine!

That machine a two seater!? Count me in Doc! :D

Gizmo

Apr 3, 2013
The renal stress caused by AAS seems to be directly related to AAS induced hypertension. I don't know of a direct link between AAS use and renal stress.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
The renal stress caused by AAS seems to be directly related to AAS induced hypertension. I don't know of a direct link between AAS use and renal stress.

Where do you think all the metabolizes are processed? And yes the high blood pressure is also a major factor. The sheer metabolic waste produced by tren is quite amazing...

I know I've had "tren piss" quite a few times

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
This topic is ripe for someone who wants to do some serious research. I think Duchaine might have done some research on this topic. Look into his old "Cliff Notes".

Gizmo

Apr 3, 2013
Where do you think all the metabolizes are processed? And yes the high blood pressure is also a major factor. The sheer metabolic waste produced by tren is quite amazing...

I know I've had "tren piss" quite a few times

I've actually never had tren piss, although I haven't done monster doses (150mg EOD at the highest). My kidney numbers always came back mid cycle just as good as when I'm off. I do always keep my BP in check though.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
I've actually never had tren piss, although I haven't done monster doses (150mg EOD at the highest). My kidney numbers always came back mid cycle just as good as when I'm off. I do always keep my BP in check though.

Even on a low dose of Tren, 50mg/day, I still get super dark urine. The color of the Tren doesn't seem to matter, either.