©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Q&A With IFBB Pro B-Boy

b-boy

IFBB Pro / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2004
no I still haven't made appointment to get the sleep study done yet first so they can scare me telling me how many times I stopped breaskting through the night..!

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Regarding my question about GH, is there a general dose most heavyweights use daily as a general amount and if so, what are the common sides at that dose and how do they counter them (which I"m sure are individual as most things are)? Thanks!

b-boy

IFBB Pro / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2004
Regarding my question about GH, is there a general dose most heavyweights use daily as a general amount and if so, what are the common sides at that dose and how do they counter them (which I"m sure are individual as most things are)? Thanks!
well precontest most gurus I have worked with only recommend 4iu's daily, of course they are only after a little fat burning effect and not heavy sides like water retention. offseason most of my friends take 4-10 iu's. I don't know many that go over that amount (only a couple at 15iu's)

pesty4077

VIP / Donating Member
Jun 20, 2008
CALIFORNIA
well precontest most gurus I have worked with only recommend 4iu's daily, of course they are only after a little fat burning effect and not heavy sides like water retention. offseason most of my friends take 4-10 iu's. I don't know many that go over that amount (only a couple at 15iu's)

Now would that be Generic or Pharmacy?

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
What's the worst/most terrible thing you've seen happen behind the scenes at a show?

b-boy

IFBB Pro / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2004
Now would that be Generic or Pharmacy?
all gurus want you to use pharmacy gh, but that can't always be the case (wife wont allow it in the budget)

Hi bb, your training gear towards high volume or HIT ?
moderate to high volume

What's the worst/most terrible thing you've seen happen behind the scenes at a show?
the year peter putnum won his pro card I patted him on the back right before we where about to go on stage and he fucking flipped out, I honestly thought I was going to have to punch him in the mouth, he was tripping thinking I messed up his tan, he was soooo stressed out over that procard, the funny thing was his tan was fucked up regardless as the spray tan people fucked it all up and Bob chic. grabbed him as soon as he came off stage and told him to get his tan fixed asap cause it looked like shit. the fucked up thing is me and peter are good friends he was just stressed the fuck out over a fucking pro card that in the grand scheme of life means fucking NOTHING!!

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
I know lots of guys don't really count/measure until prepping, but I wondered if you had an idea of what type of macros you do off-season vs. prep and about how many calories a day on average you think you take in.

b-boy

IFBB Pro / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2004
I know lots of guys don't really count/measure until prepping, but I wondered if you had an idea of what type of macros you do off-season vs. prep and about how many calories a day on average you think you take in.
I weigh everything i eat always unless i eat out. macros offseason are about 50 protein per meal (6 meals), 50 carbs at 3 meals, 75 grams at 2 meals and no carbs in my last meal, fat is 20 grams for 4 meals. for certain periods i will take protein down to about 40 grams and increase carbs for a few weeks here and there.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
bboy who are the 3 people in the industry that you have learned the most from regarding:

1) Gear/supplement usage
2) Training
3) Diet

b-boy

IFBB Pro / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2004
1. Farah/Hernon
2. meadows/Hernon
3. this list is long as ive learned quite a bit from each. Farah, Meadow, Shelby, Troponin, John Robson. John Meadows though really opened my eye's to eating properly and the importance of healthy Fats.

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
On your time away from the gym and work, what do you lik eto do both with the family and on your own?

I ask because some people cannot find a balance.

Oh, and Turbo was wanting to know what color of posing trunks you were going to where at the next show?

:)

b-boy

IFBB Pro / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2004
On your time away from the gym and work, what do you lik eto do both with the family and on your own?

I ask because some people cannot find a balance.

Oh, and Turbo was wanting to know what color of posing trunks you were going to where at the next show?

:)
just chill at home with the family and catch up on tv series that we miss through the week since we are all so busy. We try and get out to eat or if im dieting take the dogs to the dog park, or just simply go for a walk at the trail at the park.

b-boy

IFBB Pro / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2004
What are your favorite exercises to widen the lower tricep
only thing I do for triceps is rope pushdowns, dip machine or close grip bench on the smith machine, and I hand reverse grip pulldowns, and if my elbows allow I will do some overhead single rope single arm extensions. don't do all that in one workout but that's my exercises I choose from.

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
B boy do you ever get in the sauna? And what compounds do you use to cut with? Not aas, I mean clen, eca etc.