©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Test prop tabs for HRT

MichaelW

Jan 6, 2007
I hope I am allowed to ask this here.

I need testosterone propionate sublingual tabs for HRT. Does anyone know where I can get these?

Thanks!!

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
what country are you in?
I Guess so Long as its legal where your from I dont see a problem with you asking.

MichaelW

Jan 6, 2007
rAJJIN said:
what country are you in?
I Guess so Long as its legal where your from I dont see a problem with you asking.

I'm from USA. HRT is legal, as far as I know.

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
its legal in US with a prescription LOL and if you got a DR that gives u a script then you can buy it legally anywhere...and if you got a script you can import a 3month supply from where ever you wanna buy it from...
If you dont have a script then its Illegal

Are you under a Dr supervision for HRT??? Then u can import it legally

Are you under your own supervision for HRT :p ???? Then u can import it Illegally. The sellers/sponsors here aren't breaking any laws, the buyers (depending on the laws of the country they reside in) are breaking them.

test prop tabs dont seem very popular and I haven't paid attention to them but i dont recall ever seeing them available from any suppliers.. Why not just use DIANABOL ??? OR FORGET THE TABS AND USE INJECTABLE TESTOSTERONE ..

MichaelW

Jan 6, 2007
Cryptasm said:
its legal in US with a prescription LOL and if you got a DR that gives u a script then you can buy it legally anywhere...and if you got a script you can import a 3month supply from where ever you wanna buy it from...
If you dont have a script then its Illegal

Are you under a Dr supervision for HRT??? Then u can import it legally

Are you under your own supervision for HRT :p ???? Then u can import it Illegally. The sellers/sponsors here aren't breaking any laws, the buyers (depending on the laws of the country they reside in) are breaking them.

test prop tabs dont seem very popular and I haven't paid attention to them but i dont recall ever seeing them available from any suppliers.. Why not just use DIANABOL ??? OR FORGET THE TABS AND USE INJECTABLE TESTOSTERONE ..

Thanks for your reply.

As for Dianabol, I'm not interested in tablets that have to be taken orally (swallowed), due to liver toxicity; I am only interested in sublingual tabs, or transdermal gels.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Hmmm, I didnt realize that Cryptasm. Are you 100% sure about that bro?
BTW, Great to see you back my man.
So What you are saying that is if the Doc Wrote him a script For SubLingual
Test Prop he could Just order it online from anyone? Legit or Underground Company? Ive never heard that before...But Ive also never realy looked into it much. I Just figured legaly it would have to be
by a legit and FDa approved company.
Buying on the Underground How would they even know theye were getting the write meds :confused: Im all ears though and would like to learn more on that.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
I would think that it would have to be FDA approved also.....

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
rAJJIN said:
Hmmm, I didnt realize that Cryptasm. Are you 100% sure about that bro?
BTW, Great to see you back my man.
So What you are saying that is if the Doc Wrote him a script For SubLingual
Test Prop he could Just order it online from anyone? Legit or Underground Company? Ive never heard that before...But Ive also never realy looked into it much. I Just figured legaly it would have to be
by a legit and FDa approved company.
Buying on the Underground How would they even know theye were getting the write meds :confused: Im all ears though and would like to learn more on that.

Nah maybee it came across wrong.....If you have a script you can order from anywhere legaly. This was because of other countries that had drugs that the FDA hadn't approved for the treatment of AIDS and they opened up an avenue for the preocurement of these drugs legaly. I will explaion in more detail later...but basic if he has script he can source thru any online pharmacy legaly even if not FDA approved...Also can source from pharms that will sell with no script...Slight legal issues depending on products...
But Underground sources selling non human grade approved gear??? no way no how...

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
MichaelW said:
I hope I am allowed to ask this here.

I need testosterone propionate sublingual tabs for HRT. Does anyone know where I can get these?

Thanks!!

they are around. i seen usa has a buccal tab now...TESTIM