©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Progress Cont

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I done a thread on my progess on anadrol. Basically it's been good and I have put on about 15 pounds in just over 3 weeks. I am running 50mg per day and was planning to go up to 5 weeks. But I might cut it to 4 weeks or just over. Reason being does anyone get really bad headaches of adrol? I mean really bad to the point it brings on dizziness and becuase you feel ill anyway it just makes you not want to do much. I am defo sticking to dbol but it was a learning experience and I am pleased I tried adrol. Of course I tried just 1 brand so others will vary. Not to mention the fact my eyes look glazed and are turning yellow so my liver must be damaged. Dbol is cool for me and I run that for 6 weeks and no sign of liver damage and I feel great on it.

It will be good not to look like a twat in the gym too. Cos although the pumps are great in the gym I am sometimes 1 step away from tears! It is not painful. Hard to explain just an intense feeling. I look forward to going and not wanting to scream like a girl after every set. I should mention I am taking liver proptection in the form of Liv-52 and milk thistle.

drob29

Banned
Nov 13, 2005
Elvia1023 said:
I done a thread on my progess on anadrol. Basically it's been good and I have put on about 15 pounds in just over 3 weeks. I am running 50mg per day and was planning to go up to 5 weeks. But I might cut it to 4 weeks or just over. Reason being does anyone get really bad headaches of adrol? I mean really bad to the point it brings on dizziness and becuase you feel ill anyway it just makes you not want to do much. I am defo sticking to dbol but it was a learning experience and I am pleased I tried adrol. Of course I tried just 1 brand so others will vary. Not to mention the fact my eyes look glazed and are turning yellow so my liver must be damaged. Dbol is cool for me and I run that for 6 weeks and no sign of liver damage and I feel great on it.

It will be good not to look like a twat in the gym too. Cos although the pumps are great in the gym I am sometimes 1 step away from tears! It is not painful. Hard to explain just an intense feeling. I look forward to going and not wanting to scream like a girl after every set. I should mention I am taking liver proptection in the form of Liv-52 and milk thistle.

anadrol kicked my ass too. I did the BP from ALin and results wise it was great but I felt horrible on it.

If your EYES ARE YELLLOW then you need to see a doc. Your jaundice and your liver is stressed. That can be serious stuff bro.

Also liv 52 is ok, milk thistle is less than ok, but sythergine is best for liver protection. Next time get that.

later bro.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
drob29 said:
anadrol kicked my ass too. I did the BP from ALin and results wise it was great but I felt horrible on it.

If your EYES ARE YELLLOW then you need to see a doc. Your jaundice and your liver is stressed. That can be serious stuff bro.

Also liv 52 is ok, milk thistle is less than ok, but sythergine is best for liver protection. Next time get that.

later bro.

Yeah I know the liver protection I am using isn't strong but it helps. Yeah I know my liver is probably crying out! They are not yellow all the time... it varies due to time of day etc. But I am fully aware it is not good and can lead to serious things. Thats why I think 1 more week then I stop. The liver is amazing in the fact it repairs itself over time. Plus I don't plan on using other orals until my next cycle which is likely to be a long time away (over 6 months). I am gonna go to a doctor after this cycle and have everything checked out. I can tell my bp is off the scale too. But again it will lower dramatically after I stop adrol and normalize after my cycle (only about 3/4 weeks to go). The worse thing about this adrol is simply feeling ill all the time so it's hard to get motivated about anything - 1 more week and I will be back to my normal self. Thanks for the advice

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I have some double strength liv 52 so I will take 3 of them per day. And get maybe order that stuff you mentioned (I have heard it mentioned many times). How do you take it?

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I was just about to get bottle but the payment page isn't secure so I will probably send them an e-mail and sort something else out. Can't be bothered now it's very late so I am off to bed. Cohan the Barbarian has just been on tv so I was watching that! How long will one bottle last me? My weight is about 210 pounds. I am short for cash so don't really wanna be paying out £80 for two.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
It's cool cos I just checked the info again. It's 100ml bottle. And you take 1ml per 25kg (55lb) of bodyweight. So I would be taking about 4ml per day (2ml morning and evening). That would make it 25 days supply so I am best getting 2 bottles. I get loads of money soon so I can just order 1 and get the other later. Does it carry any sides or don't you feel anything after consuming it?

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Just ordered a bottle to help me out (liver protector). I threw in some protein powder too. I will make a bigger order at the end of March. Like with all 'normal' sized protein powders it looks like I will have to order about 10 tubs to give me going a few months! I will get some creatine too for a few months after my cycle. The glutamine too! Looks like I am gonna have a pyramid of tubs by the end of it. I have my dostinex coming this week too so I am sorted for all my extras :cool: