©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anavar - Alcohol

illinios

Mar 21, 2005
I always use injectables and never orals for any of my cycles and I'm not a big drinker but when I do it will just be on a Saturday night hitting it pretty hard. However, I now have Anavar that I have just started at 30mg/day for 4-5 weeks.

Are there any good liver cleanses out there that I can buy at GNC or Vitamin Shoppe? I don't want to have to buy any type of prescription.

Also what can I use to increase my appetite without injecting B12 or something like that.

I only have about 4 more weeks of my current cycle which includes Tren E, Test P, and Masteron.

mac762339

Jul 17, 2005
For liver cleanse you can get Milkthisle and Cranberry extract are of common use and can be found at GNC or Vitamin shop.Not sure about the appetite thing.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
illinios said:
I always use injectables and never orals for any of my cycles and I'm not a big drinker but when I do it will just be on a Saturday night hitting it pretty hard. However, I now have Anavar that I have just started at 30mg/day for 4-5 weeks.

Are there any good liver cleanses out there that I can buy at GNC or Vitamin Shoppe? I don't want to have to buy any type of prescription.

Also what can I use to increase my appetite without injecting B12 or something like that.

I only have about 4 more weeks of my current cycle which includes Tren E, Test P, and Masteron.

Milk Thistle and LIV-52 are decent but don't do anything major. But if you want something in the next day or so then go down that route.

But the best thing is synthergine from synthetek industries (banner on this site). That really makes a difference. When I am on it I simply look healthier. The whites of my eyes are bright white and that is visual evidence it is working. People have also posted liver test results after using it to show the improvement.

By the way you will be fine though but it's good to be safe cos your liver is so important. But avar is a very light oral and your dose is low so you could drink lots and it would probably be the same as if you drank lots without the avar. Drinking lots of water is good too. I would have a glass of water every 3 drinks or so. Plus having water before bed after drinking helps with the hangover.

It's common place to cycle avar for 8-10 weeks due t it's low toxicity and properties. Let us know how you found the cycle.

Last edited:

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
illinios said:

get some SYNTHERGINE from SYNTHETEK,,,they ship super fast.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
ALIN said:

Post duplicated but can't delete it

Last edited:

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
ALIN said:

They do. I get my stuff in a few days everytime (2-6) and its from Austrailia so you can't beat that. I imagine they will have a distributor in the US too so your gonna get it fast.