©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What's best to use with mast e if anything?

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
like the others said, mast def goes great with any compound. ive used both the mast prop and mast eth with multiple things and i truly believe it enhances other compunds and also put my already high libido, even higher

Hey big mg, you should introduce yourself. Stick around, this is a great place.

Ed17447

Oct 28, 2012
My vote's for prop and tren with mast. I'd throw var in there for a part of that run, but like was said, you have to mind your HDL.
:)

yes you do have to mind your HDL. You could always throw in some slo niacin or niaspan @ 1000mg/day to help it out.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Mast is the best compliment to practically everything :) Or you can run it solo... it's a win win situation for most.

Agreed- it's like an all in one drug, anti-e, hardness, libido, promotes less shbg to eat up other hormones.. I almost feel like every cycle should have a lil mast in there

m4qut

Nov 11, 2012
Does it destroy hair w/everyone?

It is DHT based so yes it does. Well, not everyone, there are some people with a full head of hair regardless of the compound. I guess it depends on whether you are predisposed to mpb.