©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

test question

beachbum

Jun 5, 2005
I'm going to start my next cycle in a couple of weeks but I wanted to get some opinions first. I've always used cyp or enth and some deca or eq and most of the time an oral or two. My question is this time I'm thinking about using cyp, test 400 (cyp 150, enth 150, decanoate 100), and tnt (enth 200, tren enth 150). Do you guys think something like this would be better or worse than using cyp or enth only. Complete cycle will be 1 ml of each for a total of 850 mg test, 150 mg tren enth for 10 weeks also using 600 mg eq for 14 weeks and 100 - 150 mg anadrol 50 for the first 4 weeks and nolva 10 - 20 mg for the whole cycle.

P

pincrusher

i would do 2ml of the tnt & 1 ml of the test400 per week(split into 2 1/2ml injections. do the 1ml of TNT & 1/2 ml of test400 together so you only shoot 2x per week. you will want at least 300mg of the tren enanthate or it will not work very well. i would also hold off on using the eq with this cycle. since you didnt list tren as a product you have used in the past, i would not mix it with eq in a cycle till ya see what the tren does to ya side effects wise.

MdTNT

agree with Pin....you are gonna have some real serious sides that can arise form tren/eq/drol...high bp is one of them but I hope you would ahve soem strong sleep aids cause that combo will really screw your sleep up. tren can shut you donw pretty quick too enth is not as bad as tren a but it's still a fast shut down. Md