©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

2nd Cycle...Need Mass?!?!

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
GetSwullll said:
Yea..im gonna check out the stealth stuff. I've never messed with it but I'm gonna do
Deca
Test-E
D-bol

through them and hopefully get good results. I'm about 190 @ 11% body fat now. I want to be 215 in the end.
I have used most all the Stealth products with great results!!! Definitely recommended!!!

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
Thanks again for everyone pointing me in the right direction. Good news...as for the Stealths. The EQ and Deca run the same. So, haha, now it's what you all think is best for me considering i've detailed my past cycle and what i want to do.
D-bol, Test-e, and EQ???

OR...

Sub. the EQ out for the DECA?

Again man, it's winter so im looking for some good size.

thanks again you all and sorry for the newbie questions. Hopefully one day i'll be giving advice out after my experiences.

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
What do you all know about SuperTest offered through stealth labs. Does this stuff look good to take with D-bol on a second cycle for me as another option or no?!

EACH ML OF SUPERTEST CONTAIN:
32 mg per ml of testosterone acetate
147 mg per ml of testosterone decanoate
73 mg per ml of testosterone propionate
73 mg per ml of testosterone phenylpropionate
125 mg per ml of testosterone cypionate

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
GetSwullll said:
What do you all know about SuperTest offered through stealth labs. Does this stuff look good to take with D-bol on a second cycle for me as another option or no?!

EACH ML OF SUPERTEST CONTAIN:
32 mg per ml of testosterone acetate
147 mg per ml of testosterone decanoate
73 mg per ml of testosterone propionate
73 mg per ml of testosterone phenylpropionate
125 mg per ml of testosterone cypionate
Excellent product, BUT I would not recommend it for a second cycle, totally unneeded for great results. You will see great gains with a Test/Deca/Dbol cycle, I guarantee it..........

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
Thanks..i was just wondering because it's actually cheaper to go the SUPERTEST route with D-bol then buying the TEst-E and Deca seperately. But if I'd get good gains off of either..than maybe i'll just go cheaper with the SUPERTEST and D-bol?!?! Or no..sorry for the newb questions.

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
mike1991 said:
you are pushing it with the Dbol 50mg. 30mg is enough. Why take a chance effecting your health?

Thanks man, you've been a good help all over the board for me! I did my two weeks at 50mg and I'll def. trim it down to 30 mg starting tomorrow! Hopefully my liver protectant will get here soon too but if not, i'll grab some milk thistle!

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
Going on second week of D-bol now at 30mg p day and I just got my Liv. 32 in from Alinshop. Does anyone know the presecriptiong amoutn that i should start taking these. It came in paper and not package so I'm not sure. I got a 100 tablets so I'm trying to see from anyone whose taken them before!

thanks

shanetuff

Jan 24, 2007
lil scrappy said:
sust will get you big, but i like more somethinng like this man:

week1-5 anadrol 50mgs
week 1-12 test e 500mgs
week 1-12 eq 400mgs

i did this cycle and got huge i gained almost 35 pound and after pct i had kept about 28 pounds and was lean. i also had added winny for the last 6 weeks at doing 50mgs ed.

Wow were you holding any water?

tordon

Jul 24, 2005
soutern alberta
test en or cyp 500mg/week for 12 weeks
deca 400mg/week for 12 weeks
dbol 50mg/day for first 6 weeks

bread and butter man, simple:sniper:

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
tordon said:
test en or cyp 500mg/week for 12 weeks
deca 400mg/week for 12 weeks
dbol 50mg/day for first 6 weeks

bread and butter man, simple:sniper:

Sorry to confuse you. I meant, does anyone know the prescription on the LIV 52 sold through Allin. Do you take one or two tablets a day. Also, I took 50mg-ed for the D-bol but was told by many that it was too much. So i lowerd it to to 30mg. Please get back to me if anyone knows about the LIV 52 doses and how I should take it.