©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Semaglutide (Ozempic) for Weight Loss

Allhail Ragnar

Donating Member
Aug 10, 2019
Been hearing how awesome this stuff is for weight-loss as an appetite suppressant, even though it's for Type 2 diabetes. Anyone have any actual experience with it?

Sidenote: I've done ECA stack, and can certainly handle caffeine as I already drink plenty of coffee per day. Also have Phentermine, but it makes me too jittery.

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
no experience with this but MT2 destroys my appetite.

VP

Type-IIx

Apr 15, 2021
I have some recent research on Liraglutide which is promising. It's commercially available at the moment but VERY expensive.

Allhail Ragnar

Donating Member
Aug 10, 2019
I have some recent research on Liraglutide which is promising. It's commercially available at the moment but VERY expensive.

Yeah, I've read up on Liraglutide and Duraglutide as well. And have found the same thing - that they are expensive. My Dr. is going to have me take an HA1C blood test this week, I'm going to see if I can convince him to get me a prescription. He's pretty open minded, so we'll see.

vmax1700

Jun 4, 2019
I have tried Ozempic/Wegovy ( semaglutide ) and it works as advertised. It removes your hunger, and you only need one injection a week - side effects...feeling bloated, diarrhea, stomach flu.