©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First Oral Cycle Help (strength)

maxhenderson

Oct 19, 2021
Hey guys, Armwrestling buddy is going to start his first oral cycle with the focus being on strength and joint repair.

Right now hes is running:
HGH (4iu)
MK
TB
BPC
200mg TRT

He would like to spend the next 6months on a 4 day continuous oral cycle rotating between:
50mg Anavar (day 1 and 3)
50mg anadrol (day 2)
TNE (day 4)

The general concept is that the compounds he is taking have relatively short half lives and will but less continued stress on his body as well as not allow his system to adapt to them fully. The idea was giving to us by "Leo and longevity" when I was able to have a short convo with him.

He plans on doing this for 6months with an inclusion of 8 week cycle of Deca (100-200mg once a week) and additional 300mg Test starting around month 4 so he can peak at the time of his comp.

For health he will run:
tudca 500mg daily and NAC 1200mg
as well as cardarine post cycle for lipids

We are both new to this, but have been doing as much research as we can.

Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Rex Feral

Donating Member
Feb 23, 2013
Hey guys, Armwrestling buddy is going to start his first oral cycle with the focus being on strength and joint repair.

Right now hes is running:
HGH (4iu)
MK
TB
BPC
200mg TRT

He would like to spend the next 6months on a 4 day continuous oral cycle rotating between:
50mg Anavar (day 1 and 3)
50mg anadrol (day 2)
TNE (day 4)

The general concept is that the compounds he is taking have relatively short half lives and will but less continued stress on his body as well as not allow his system to adapt to them fully. The idea was giving to us by "Leo and longevity" when I was able to have a short convo with him.

He plans on doing this for 6months with an inclusion of 8 week cycle of Deca (100-200mg once a week) and additional 300mg Test starting around month 4 so he can peak at the time of his comp.

For health he will run:
tudca 500mg daily and NAC 1200mg
as well as cardarine post cycle for lipids

We are both new to this, but have been doing as much research as we can.

Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

First, I would not listen to anything Leo has to say. Second, this is a stolen, altered idea of another fraud "guru," Amin. Thinking of the biggest fraud gurus the "industry" has ever seen, Amin, Broderick, Victor Black, Leo and Bostin are foremost in mind. Literally, everything these people have to say should be viewed as suspect. Thus, by default, they should be ignored and seen as the complete loser opportunists that they are.

That being said, I am a fan of experimentation and not listening to people, i.e. I'd rather trust figuring it out for myself vs some person from the internet who invariably has a lower IQ, less education, less experience, and often, an agenda/secondary motivation. Meaning, there is no harm in assessing this yourself through practice. There is literally almost nothing I haven't tried at some point, including this.

If you have a modicum of intelligence, you will find that you will not repeat this experiment. The oxymeth every 2nd day will add nothing. The T suspension every 4d will add nothing. It will work because you are administering an efficacious dose of androgen. Its efficacy will have nothing to do with the fact that you switched compounds on d2 & d4. The idea that this somehow causes "less stress on the body" is so preposterous that the word almost doesn't begin to describe. If your desired outcome is to make your life more complicated for no reason whatsoever, then this approach is for you. If you are a smart person with experience, then you just choose between oxymeth, var, TNE and/or alternate q4wks or so as everyone has done for the last 35-40 years.

Rex.

P.S. I am no longer allowed, permanently banned on Pro Muscle d/t comments made about Dusty Hanshaw chewing meat. If you don't believe me, look for my last post. It does not say that I am banned, but when I try to log in it says, "you had a good run, 18 years, but enough of your bullshit."

Rex Feral

Donating Member
Feb 23, 2013
Peak

Also, change the way that you think about peaking. Test E increase by 300mg/wk with some bullshit alternating fast acting compound schedule from a fake guru is not a peak.

Any competitors in performance sport or any pageant with participants who have testicles (i.e. male physique competition which is not a sport) should add halo the last 3-4 weeks pre comp @ 20-40mg. Pick one of the compounds you mentioned, alternate q4wks or just use the one that works best for you off season. The last 3-4 wks take all of them plus add halo. That's more of the type of schedule you want.

Rex.