©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

proviron?

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
What's y'all gentlemans' take on proviron?

I've never used it, but from what I hear it sounds like quite an interesting little compound.

I was thinking that it would be a good idea to run it for the three weeks between my last pin of test and PCT for the SHBG lowering and anti-E effects. I was planning on running it at 50mg/day.

Is this a good idea or a waste of time/effort/money?

Populus54

Mar 8, 2013
Boston MA
Increases sex drive. They say it has a synergetic effect with other steroids but I never noticed. I never noticed much of a hardening effect either, not like masteron anyway. Just increased sex drive and kept estrogen in check. And those are to good reasons to like proviron. I never ran less than 100mg ED so I don't know how effective it will be at 50mg. You can always bump up if you don't get what you want out of it.

Last edited:

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Increases sex drive. They say it has a synergetic effect with other steroids but I never noticed. I never noticed much of a hardening effect either, not like masteron anyway. Just increased sex drive and kept estrogen in check.

X2 also makes women very horny too btw... Just saying LoL

Populus54

Mar 8, 2013
Boston MA
For real? Any bad sides for them?

it's androgenic. Low doses or else.....

And of course, being a DHT-based compound, Proviron isnt going to be great for female athletes to use. Virilization (development of male sexual characteristics) is going to be a concern for women daring enough to try this stuff. My advice is that there is much better, safer compounds for female athletes and bodybuilders to use.

Last edited:

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
well an increase in libido as the test levels fall certainly couldn't hurt, but I was thinking more along the lines of getting my E and SHBG down before PCT starts...

As for making women more horny, luckily my mrs doesn't need anything like that. Who knows though, as we get older I might end up needing to crush up some proviron and slip it in her coffee.

Does anyone have any thoughts on the benefit of lowering SHGB pre-PCT, or is that not necessary?

Populus54

Mar 8, 2013
Boston MA
well an increase in libido as the test levels fall certainly couldn't hurt, but I was thinking more along the lines of getting my E and SHBG down before PCT starts...

As for making women more horny, luckily my mrs doesn't need anything like that. Who knows though, as we get older I might end up needing to crush up some proviron and slip it in her coffee.

Does anyone have any thoughts on the benefit of lowering SHGB pre-PCT, or is that not necessary?

If want to get the old lady in sex crazed frenzy. Rub a little testosterone gel on your forearms an give her a nice hug under her shirt and rub a little on her back. She'll be raping you or someone else

jacked391

AnaSCI VET
Oct 18, 2012
Proviron great. Pt 141 better for sex drive. Men and exp women. Give it a run. 1mg gtg for night.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Been running Deca at 1200mg and taking 1.25mg of Bromo everyday and my cock is rock hard.

Just throwing in my 2cc's

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
If want to get the old lady in sex crazed frenzy. Rub a little testosterone gel on your forearms an give her a nice hug under her shirt and rub a little on her back. She'll be raping you or someone else

heh, I don't really want my mrs to go to jail for sex offences but thanks all the same!

Chidoman

Jun 9, 2013
Proviron is a life saver for deca dicks....still taking 100mgs ed until PCT starts. As the nandrolone is dissipating from my system, I've started to notice an increase in libido and night woods as I keep the Proviron dosage consistent, and yes, I would definitely recommend adding this little compound to any cycle, especially Deca!

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Like pop54 mentioned it is really noticable inthe sex drive. Mast would be less hassle for me but it's easier to get sides in check with proviron.IE pissing gets sketchy. cut dose or skip a day or two. With long mast I can't do that.
I do notice test working a little better on trt doses. As far as with the nor19 sides best to cancel the prolactin AND add prov or mast. Only problem then is a super nagging libido and dick doing your thinking for ya... T

Ritch

Sep 13, 2013
I had to stop taking it. Was getting hard ons just leaning against the sink while doing dishes. I started with 100mg, lowered it to 75mg then 50mg. This was done just over a week. My gf is very cool with my high sex drive, but even for me, it was annoying, lol! But say I had deca dick or whatnot, for sure I'd use it. I hear can be hard on the hair line, so careful if that's an issue for ya.

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Love Proviron, I only use 50mg but then again I don't do heavy cycles anymore....Works great for libido. I believe its liver friendly too!

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
Love Proviron, I only use 50mg but then again I don't do heavy cycles anymore....Works great for libido. I believe its liver friendly too!

my liver was normal while on it...so im assuming its ok.
also takes away my puffy nips...without it.....POOF. lol