©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Deca dreams: How to get rid of them?

Cobramike

Dec 7, 2012
Ive never of heard a such a thing. Never had dreams till my cpap ..and the fukr saved my life. One problem I cant nap if I wanted without it.

Amazing how everyone is diff. I'm 34 and had night terror simce I was 21 I had no clue it was lack of oxygen goin go my brain or the fact I stopped breathing multiple times through the night for 10-15 seconds. I finally went to do a sleep study and I knew I was bad but didn't know I was this bad.

Ok everyone knows that anything under 5.0 is considered good and anything over 5.0 is bad. Well, I was a 9. The doc told me had I continued down this path it would have been really bad. The reason why I finally went was because I got tired of wakin up gasping for air.

I am sooooooo glad I had a study done. Now I know what it's like to sleep again. Oh and another thing just like u said. I can't take a nap without it either!!

I remember the doc asking me about my dreams and she put it like this. When u start shallow breathing or not breathing at all this happens: ur blood pressure goes up, oxygen in ur blood goes down, oxygen to ur brain goes severely down

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Amazing how everyone is diff. I'm 34 and had night terror simce I was 21 I had no clue it was lack of oxygen goin go my brain or the fact I stopped breathing multiple times through the night for 10-15 seconds. I finally went to do a sleep study and I knew I was bad but didn't know I was this bad.

Ok everyone knows that anything under 5.0 is considered good and anything over 5.0 is bad. Well, I was a 9. The doc told me had I continued down this path it would have been really bad. The reason why I finally went was because I got tired of wakin up gasping for air.

I am sooooooo glad I had a study done. Now I know what it's like to sleep again. Oh and another thing just like u said. I can't take a nap without it either!!

I remember the doc asking me about my dreams and she put it like this. When u start shallow breathing or not breathing at all this happens: ur blood pressure goes up, oxygen in ur blood goes down, oxygen to ur brain goes severely down

Thanks for posting that man. That information may help someone out. Glad to hear you've got that tackled. Stay well.
G.

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013

thanks for your testimony that you wrote about earlier in the thread.
but, didn't you have these dreams regardless of being on gear? he never has these dreams, the second he takes out the NPP injections, he goes 100% back to sleeping normal.

I know some people in this thread are saying to just drop the NPP, but the problem is NPP/TBOL/GH/SLIN are only compounds he can use to prevent his MPB from occurring lol...he doesn't want to lose his hair. If there's a vial of test in the room,his hair falls off...LOL.He can use these compounds without any problem though, his hair has regrown while on npp

Cobramike

Dec 7, 2012
Thanks for posting that man. That information may help someone out. Glad to hear you've got that tackled. Stay well.
G.

Thank you brother & honestly I hope it does help someone. Had I known about sleep apnea way back then I would have gotten tested. I know quite a few people that have gone through all the trouble to find out and then when they actually get a claps machine & mask they all say they can't wear that thing.

This is what I tell everyone. It's all about the correct mask that you like. Try them all on. Myself I wear the Resmed Mirage Liberty. It's a hybrid of a full face mask and nasal pillows so nothing goes around my forehead or over my nose. I'll post a pic if you guys wanna see but easiest way is just google Resmed Mirage Liberty. I literally forget its on my face.

The doc originally had me set for a low pressure like 7.5 when the machine turns on. Couple nights I ripped off my mask cause it felt like I was suffocating. They turned up my air to 10.6 (low) & 18 (high) now I sleep like a baby.

One more thing also. Remember how I said my apnea was a 9? Well now with my machine I get a 0.0, 0,2, 0,4 highest being a 1.0 but that cause I had sinus problems and beat of all my blood pressure has actually gone down. I feel like a new guy again during the day. I don't feel like i need to nap or sleep during the day anymore cause I actually rest when I sleep like I'm suppose to.

Guys sleep apnea is a silent but very deadly killer. If u stay tired all day please go get checked. It could save ur life. Doc told me I saved my life by coming in I was so bad

Cobramike

Dec 7, 2012
but, didn't you have these dreams regardless of being on gear? he never has these dreams, the second he takes out the NPP injections, he goes 100% back to sleeping normal

See I wouldn't know cause I was on gear back then just about all the time. Funny though I'm on 1400mg npp a week but now that I sleep with my machine all my night terrors have gone away.

I have heard some guys get bad dreams with tren and deca. But I can only speak for myself brother

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013

but, didn't you have these dreams regardless of being on gear? he never has these dreams, the second he takes out the NPP injections, he goes 100% back to sleeping normal.

I know some people in this thread are saying to just drop the NPP, but the problem is NPP/TBOL/GH/SLIN are only compounds he can use to prevent his MPB from occurring lol...he doesn't want to lose his hair. If there's a vial of test in the room,his hair falls off...LOL.He can use these compounds without any problem though, his hair has regrown while on npp

This "buddy" of yours-

Does he know there are a ton of compounds that won't have any impact of balding-

EQ
DHB
MENT
Primo
Tren
Anadrol
Var

?????

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
This "buddy" of yours-

Does he know there are a ton of compounds that won't have any impact of balding-

EQ
DHB
MENT
Primo
Tren
Anadrol
Var

?????

Primo caused hair to shed within 1 week, it did on his gf too. It was pharmacy grade, so maybe too strong, it was also 800/week. Probably because DHT.

Anavar had him shed tons of hair in 2 days.It was pharmacy grade,maybe pharmacy grade is too strong...but it's a DHT compound. He was only taking 50/ED

Tren and anadrol are the 2 compounds that caused him to lose his hairline. Like they are literally the absolute WORST. He had hair on his temples until he tried anadrol and some tren (Only 300tren/week and 100anadrol a day, it got so bad that he had to stop in 2 weeks).

EQ/DHB he hasn't tried yet, but he heard Deca/tbol are by far the safest and so far it looks like it's 100% true that Deca is very safe.

You think EQ is better than deca? He's just not willing to lose any hair, and so far its been growing back on the NPP.

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
Hey guys, just updating you to relay some info that may be helpful to others.

He dropped the dose from near 1K a week to 600 and so far, he has had only a few dreams, but he doesn't even really remember them when he wakes up, and none have been horrible nightmares!

He's hoping this keeps up, but all it took was to lower the dose about 300-400mg. If everything continues to go well, he's staying at 600mg, otherwise he may drop to 450 if necessary but everything seems A-OK

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Hey guys, just updating you to relay some info that may be helpful to others.

He dropped the dose from near 1K a week to 600 and so far, he has had only a few dreams, but he doesn't even really remember them when he wakes up, and none have been horrible nightmares!

He's hoping this keeps up, but all it took was to lower the dose about 300-400mg. If everything continues to go well, he's staying at 600mg, otherwise he may drop to 450 if necessary but everything seems A-OK

Good to hear!

Monstar

Jun 15, 2014
I hear new crazy things on the internet everyday, I think it could be many things, and Valium will help like someone said already.

Peace

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
He spoke too soon...

Dreams came back last night. Seems like as soon as "x" amount of Nandrolone accumulates in his system, the dreams come back.

He's going to drop to 525 and see what happens