©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Sweats and Chills both?

BIGENUFF

Mar 24, 2005
Bro, Do you have, or have you ever been treated for Anxiety? I know your problem and understand your concerns as well as your new found taste for the new strength and gains. But one thing is for sure your cycle is causing your adrenal glands to surge at random times, which is normal for your cycle. But another question is do you take energy pils/drinks Ephedra or not? Stimulants like caffeine and ephedra can increase your current arrhythmias. Which are just disturbances in your normal heart beat. But it may feel like tight chest and sometimes like airbubbles in your heart. Which causes your sweats and chills. If you were not active then this would be a problem. I am 80% your not getting the flu! It is possible when starting a cycle, but you would have already seen signs like heavy mucus in the nose and chest if your immune system was starting to shut down for the flu, and you would not be getting great gains if your immune sytem was so low. In all honesty back to the fisrt question Anxiety! If you tried taking a low dose of either xanax or ambien it can help aleviate your night time chills and sweating. If you cannot get this than I would suggest taking some 5-HTP and glutamine before you go to bed. But in second any coffee or energy pills if taken can increase your problems. Another thing is watch the dose of DBOL after certain hours. Do not take DBOL 3-4 hours before bed. This can effect rest rate & REM sleep where your body starts to produce growth hormones. There are a lot of other factors but given your cycle info your just feeling the high blood pressure & arrhythimias that the D-bol and test can give during your workouts and before rest. Good Luck & make sure your diet is key - food and water intake!!!

y4old2004

Feb 10, 2005
OH
BIGENUFF said:
Bro, Do you have, or have you ever been treated for Anxiety? I know your problem and understand your concerns as well as your new found taste for the new strength and gains. But one thing is for sure your cycle is causing your adrenal glands to surge at random times, which is normal for your cycle. But another question is do you take energy pils/drinks Ephedra or not? Stimulants like caffeine and ephedra can increase your current arrhythmias. Which are just disturbances in your normal heart beat.

Yes, great post! I have never been treated or pronounced with anxiety, but yes, I do have a pretty good idea I have it. Also, I am a coffee junky and my schedule only allows for me to hit the gym around 5:30 p.m., meaning of course I have a cup of coffee around 5 p.m. And of course this means I take a dbol dose around 4:30 or 5 p.m. (I usually go to bed around 11 p.m.). My last two blood pressure tests were PERFECT! However, I must note that high-blood pressure is a trait that is in my family. Anyway, since I already started babbling again I guess I might as well update again even though I was going to wait a week or two :eek: Yesterday and today I limited the dbol dose to 10 mgs. Last night I did not have the hot flashes, but had the chills EXTREMELY bad. This morning I still felt pretty shitty, but over the last 4 hours or so I have felt great and I haven't felt this good in about 3 days!!! :twisted: I'll probably just stick with around 10 mgs of the dbol for 1 more week and that will make 4 full weeks..... THEN I'M CUTTING THE SHIT OUT!

Also, I know I have tried as hard as I could to not saying anything about my ass hurting from taking an all IP cycle, but....... MY FREAKING ASS BURNS FOR LIKE 15 FRIGGIN MINUTES AFTER EACH POKE!!! There I admitted it :(