©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Winter cycle

NTL

Donating Member
Sep 6, 2017
Starting my usual test,tren,masteron and a little winny cycle in a couple days.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

dexitrim

Donating Member
Oct 24, 2017
Go Seahawks!
Starting my Winter Blast next week. I'm going to run the following:

Test E 600mg/wk
Trestalone Decanoate 450mg/wk
Tren E 400mg/wk

I've only got enough Trest and Tren for about 7 weeks, but this should put some nice size/bloat on me like it did last year.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Dex, if your fairly new to gear you can literally half that entire cycle and still get a bang out of it and enjoy a fourteen week run The added time on may more than make up for doing less? Just an idea....

dexitrim

Donating Member
Oct 24, 2017
Go Seahawks!
Dex, if your fairly new to gear you can literally half that entire cycle and still get a bang out of it and enjoy a fourteen week run The added time on may more than make up for doing less? Just an idea....

Thanks Concrete! I've been running gear since 1987, but even so, I probably would do just fine cutting the Tren and Trest in half, and sleep better :). Last year, I ran it this way for about 6 weeks:

Test 1gram/wk
Trestalone Ace 350mg/wk
Tren E 350mg/wk
Mast 450mg/wk

I'm pretty much just experimenting with Trest to see if it has any real value.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
From 2moro on my cruise I will be on...

200mg test per week.
2iu hgh and 5iu humalog pre workout.
IGF-1 DES intra workout when I can be bothered.
GW-50156 at 10mg per day (starting so will move up in dose).

Syntherol in my arms eod. Currently at 1.2ml per injection site.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Thanks Concrete! I've been running gear since 1987, but even so, I probably would do just fine cutting the Tren and Trest in half, and sleep better :). Last year, I ran it this way for about 6 weeks:

Test 1gram/wk
Trestalone Ace 350mg/wk
Tren E 350mg/wk
Mast 450mg/wk

I'm pretty much just experimenting with Trest to see if it has any real value.

That's a sweet cycle there brotha! But after that I question how your body will respond to such lower doses. If your going to try the low doses, consider this.

Maybe first, try running a few weeks on metformin just to really wake up your receptors. Just a thought. :)

dexitrim

Donating Member
Oct 24, 2017
Go Seahawks!
That's a sweet cycle there brotha! But after that I question how your body will respond to such lower doses. If your going to try the low doses, consider this.

Maybe first, try running a few weeks on metformin just to really wake up your receptors. Just a thought. :)

I've never run metformin before, but I have been running Berberine for the past 4-5 months. I know both are used to control BG. I also have DNP on hand, which I've never used before. Supposedly, it's good at increasing your insulin sensitivity. Aware me on using metformin for my receptors, as I'm curious now.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Starting my Winter Blast next week. I'm going to run the following:

Test E 600mg/wk
Trestalone Decanoate 450mg/wk
Tren E 400mg/wk

I've only got enough Trest and Tren for about 7 weeks, but this should put some nice size/bloat on me like it did last year.

What dose have you been crusing on? How long? That looks like a good blast. I have never used trestalone but heard good things. I start lower and increase your doses so you can run them longer than 7 weeks.

dexitrim

Donating Member
Oct 24, 2017
Go Seahawks!
What dose have you been crusing on? How long? That looks like a good blast. I have never used trestalone but heard good things. I start lower and increase your doses so you can run them longer than 7 weeks.

This Summer, I've been running Test E 600mg/wk Mast E/P 525mg/wk and DHB 350-525mg/wk with various orals pre w/o. I dropped the Mast a few weeks ago, and just finished the DHB on Tuesday, so Monday I'll add in the Trest and Tren. I only bought 2 vials of the Trest Deca because I want to get a feel for it, and it's expensive. I want to run it at 450mg/wk, and it's dosed at 150mg/ml, so I figure it should last about 7 weeks. If I like it, I'll grab some more. Last year, I did the same thing, and bought only 2 vials of Trest Ace to try out.

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
I might try and get some 1 test cyp to run with test but not sure yet. 1 test cyp seems popular right now. Primo but stronger sounds good to me.

ds44

Donating Member
Jun 7, 2012
Sust ever other day 250. 50mg dbol 200 npp every other day. Hgh 4 iu ed

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

b-boy

IFBB Pro / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2004
My blasts are pretty much during season/preps...... my overall use is lower in the "off season".... i'm not going after size anymore so I'm just doing about 400ish mg of T400 weekly and 3.33ius daily of TP Blacks... sittin at a fluffy 223...lol
GREAT MINDS think alike ^^ my current offseason blast is 500mg test enanthate and 400mg deca a week. precontest of course it gets stepped up a few notches.

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
500mg test and 400mg deca for me as well. I might add in 30mg dbol. As I have got older I am back doing what I first done years ago!

IRONFIST

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 20, 2007
good thread.

i never really cycle anymore so just sticking with my test, gh, synthetine and syntheselen.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
GREAT MINDS think alike ^^ my current offseason blast is 500mg test enanthate and 400mg deca a week. precontest of course it gets stepped up a few notches.

MTF said he isn't trying to put on any more weight. Your saying the two of you have great minds because you don't want to put on any more size or you don't try to gain size during the off season? Are you saying you like to just remain low dosed during the off season? Not sure what your saying :)

alzadosghost

Oct 31, 2017
Olympic peninsula
This is usually what iv run for a good portion of the last however many winters lol. Although in the last few years all my doses have been very minimal.
Test enanthate or sustanon 600-1000 mg a week
Deca durabolin 400-600 mg a week
Hgh 3 iu a day
Occasionally 5-6 weeks anadrol 50-100 mg a day

Flyingmonkeys

Oct 23, 2017
Keeping diet clean & in check.
After 2 complete rotator cuff tear surgery in 8 months.I got a bit fat and miserable.
I'm currently running
test cyp 750mg week
Trenabol depot 100mg every other
Gh 6ius
Tried tbol but was underdosed or piss to begin with.
Happy hibernation cycles gentlemen