©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Winter cycle

b-boy

IFBB Pro / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2004
MTF said he isn't trying to put on any more weight. Your saying the two of you have great minds because you don't want to put on any more size or you don't try to gain size during the off season? Are you saying you like to just remain low dosed during the off season? Not sure what your saying :)
use the least amount necessary but effective in the offseason, doesn't take much juice to grow when pounding the calories, then jack it up precontest, should be able to grow at the beginning of prep and hold that muscle when calories get super low and energy levels drop through the floor. :action-smiley-033:

gkn525

Sep 11, 2014
Bama
Test e 200mg/wk,aquatest susp 50mg 4days/wk prwkt,npp 350mg/wk,dbol 40mg/day,hgh 3iu's 4days/wk,novalog 10iu's pstwkt.I'll be dropping test susp&dbol after 8-10wks

Last edited:

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
gkn525, that's a hell of a goal! Make sure the weight you gain isn't fluff and it's real muscle friend. :)

gkn525

Sep 11, 2014
Bama
I think i can get at least 20lbs over 4-5 months with all the stuff Im using,even though their modest amounts.i know i will gain some fluff,but this isn't unattainable is it?

gkn525

Sep 11, 2014
Bama
I have run plenty of gh&slin over the years,but never combined them together,so I think this might help? I have a few vials of some good igf1-lr3 from my gh source,never ran it before either.would this be overkill adding 20mcg on wrkt days guys?

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Not at all. I'm thinking about running IGFlr3 instead of hgh with my next slin run. Witch will be coming up soon. :)

gkn525

Sep 11, 2014
Bama
Not at all. I'm thinking about running IGFlr3 instead of hgh with my next slin run. Witch will be coming up soon. :)
CG,did u mean not all,it isn't too mich adding 20mcg igflr3(&is 20mcgs enough)on workout days to the gh&slin or would u suggest waiting&running igf&aas alone between a short break from the gh&slin? I dont have alot of the igf so I'd like to get "the most from it" &thanks guys

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
20mcg will be fine to add to your hgh and slin program. What I was talking about for me is I'm going too only be running IGFLR3 with my slin and no hgh.

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
For Me It'll be:
-Test
-oral(drol or dbol)
-GH 3iu 5x wk
-Adex(as needed)

Jan 26, 2015
midwest
I'm not looking to add much size. I feel like I can use the winter months to cut down. I'm currently sitting at 252 lbs and I think I can get down to a very dry 225 lbs.
I'm considering running gh at 4 iu per day, a clen, t3, and yohimbe combo ramping to 80mcg a day, var at 60-80 mg a day. I will add a cut blend of prop, tren and Primo as well. I'll ramp up and down on the clen mix and the var.
I'm thinking of incorporating winstrol the last 6 weeks. Any input is appreciated. I've been slacking and picked up some exess bodyfat, so I will eat clean and treadmill for 1 hour a day