©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

I love tren

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
Have any guys have used tren hex? I found that much better than tren e when I used it years back. Last time I run tren e I dosed 400mg and that is just right for me.

Nattydread

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Jan 13, 2013
California
Kinda speed read this but as a 40 and over club guy I love tren. I’m learning to use it at low dose. But my last use was at 400mg a week. Was from a lab not here so won’t mention. Next I’m going to try and run my trt test (1.25mg a/w) with 100-150 mg home made tren. Read good things but have yet to try. Would like some feed back from guys that have run low tren with good or bad results.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
^^^ You bring up a good point about tren^^^ Because of it's strength it can be run effectively at low mg amounts. I have an old blend called "Massblend". It's 200mgs Test-C and 100mgs tren E and all last summer all I needed was 2 cc's a week to stay jacked. I know tren isn't friendly but how much is too much?

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
^^^ You bring up a good point about tren^^^ Because of it's strength it can be run effectively at low mg amounts. I have an old blend called "Massblend". It's 200mgs Test-C and 100mgs tren E and all last summer all I needed was 2 cc's a week to stay jacked. I know tren isn't friendly but how much is too much?

Too much is subjective, just like most things. It’s definitely effective at low doses, and more effective at high doses but, it has a point of diminishing returns just as all compounds do. For my money, as long as the side effects are minimal or manageable, and you’re still seeing good progress, it’s not too much. What that dose is can vary wildly for different people, especially with Tren.

RamboStallone

Jul 2, 2017
I actually am thinking the way to use tren for some of us who get ridden with sides is maybe use ace but only shoot it once or twice a week. That way it comes in shocks the body and does its thing without building up and getting hit with the sides. Androgens are androgens, so no need to keep tren levels stable if your using other stuff like test, etc, anyway. I was going to try something where I only shot tren ace on Thursdays to give me recomp effects for the weekend (or maybe I'll just be a whackjob every weekend lol). I may do this later when I start cutting. Just a single 100mg shot of ace a week.

bigdawg33

Jan 6, 2018

yes thats a good blend brother!!! Oxford has that same blend right now on their site. Iam not big fan of the long esters I hold to much water personally.especially warm weather months Iam about lean quality mass I always go with fast esters prop- phenalprop- acate-and sustanon

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Hey I found a post Dante (DOGCRAP) made about this very subject. Thought I would connect it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. BMJ
DC, a year or so ago when you were abusing tren and slamming it Sub-Q at a gigantic dosage of 21mg/wk (correct that dosage if it is off) ......

Did you get anything out of it's use those months that you used it at that dosage?

Was there any noticeable body changes, body fat changes, or strength gains using that abused dose?

Also, was there any changes in your labs?

I know you mentioned using it, but I wasn't sure of any of the details. I think you stopped it for a particular reason though? How many months did you use it for?

Thanks
i used 7mg a shot with my 3x a week trt dose. Being on TRT since late 2008-early 2009....I see everything that is a change. I only have 180mgs of test to play with usually per week ( i say usually because sometimes i skip shots, sometimes i go down to 70mg a week just to see how thing are there, and sometimes i go to 250mg a week but most of the time its 180mg a week) Things this 9 year experiment has shown me since i pretty much eat the same all the time...
a)when i train the heaviest (i train in a higher rep range now) but still use really heavy weights if i can...when i train the heaviest im the biggest i can be on TRT...no doubt about that...ive proven that to myself.
b) I am not high on sulforaphane anymore as any kind of muscle builder...the extra muscle i got (or what i thought i got from sulforaphane) was because i forgot i was taking 20mcg of clen preworkout for a few months (seeing what that did) and that worked...I looked different..slightly larger, but it wasnt the sulforphane it was the low dose clen. Ive repeated that a couple times since and that has worked again and again for me....like i said it doesnt take much for me to notice a difference because I am limited to what i can do on the ergo front and i know my body so well. Virtually every other thing (98% of it) Ive tried hasnt done jack (various herbal supps i was curious about etc, various supplements i tried)...... the 7mg of tren 3x a week absolutely made me look harder than normal....but like what the 60 mg of tren 3x a week I did back in the days that i used tren back in the 90's and early 2000's???....no not there at all but again i know my body and i was harder on the 21mg a week definitiely....and it sucked when i dropped it out...because i got smoother and that was tough on the ego to see myself get a tad smoother.

Why did i drop it? I used it between my bloodtests and my PSA went up when i used the 21mg of tren a week....everything else was normal but my PSA went up....I didnt like that...so I dropped it. I remember back in the 90's and the early 2000's when i used tren i used to almost always have enlarged prostate probs with it. Just felt its just not a drug my body likes dealing with no matter how small of a dose

Nattydread

Jan 13, 2013
California
Good find concreteguy. I’ve never noticed prostate problems myself with tren. But now I’m gonna pay special attention to that.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
I can't use tren...tried A, E and Hex. I've never been able to go past two weeks. The insomnia kills me. At my age it's definitely not worth it.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Why would someone pick 7mg tren and not just 10mg. I have noticed a difference from 100mg per week myself but that is the lowest I would go. For me 40mg tren per day and I get good results with next to no side effects.

DNA

Apr 19, 2014
Hollywood, CA
So I live in philly and its 50 days till spring time to start my get jacked for the summer cycle and tren is my go to compound. My cycle this year is 750mg of sustanon 400mg tren ace 500mg masteron and June July and August add 75 to 100 mg winny ED all other compounds EW- my question is what's everybody's favorite Sponcers tren??? Last two summers I used bio- tech tren good quality for shure but I wanna try something different this year post up fellas help me out- oh yea I've been using Oxford for my sustanon that's good never did their tren though- HELP!!!!

Hey bigdawg, I know you didn’t ask for advise on this, but could I steer you away from doing 75-100mgs of winstrol a day? I wouldn’t go more than 50mgs per day. Your asking for an injury at such high dose. I tore my left hamstring(luckily not off the bone), doing a 100 yard sprint when I was trying out for the CHP. I was on 100mgs of winny at the time. Plus it’s fucking aweful for you health wise. You want to know the most underrated yet most awesome fucking drug for getting cut? ANADROL! Yep, you read correctly! 50mgs of Anadrol a day will hold onto muscle way better then even Tren! Don’t be afraid of a little bloat. The leaner you get, the less water you will hold. And once you get under %8 body fat, you won’t hold any water at all! Anadrol will curb your appetite, keep your muscles super full and make you vascular as fuck once you get lean. Just make sure your taking some Arimidex to keep estrogen low. Estrogen can be your enemy in fat loss if it’s not under control. .5mgs to 1mg a day of arimidex is recommended depending on your estrogen sensitivity. I used to take 1mg of arimidex from day one of my diet and I increased it to 2mgs a day for the last 2 weeks. 2mgs sounds extreme, but I run 1000mgs of Sustanon all the way through my prep along with 50mgs of anadrol.....and with 400 Tren and 400 masteron and 5iu hgh of course!

Massive G

AnaSCI VIP
Apr 3, 2016
I can't use tren...tried A, E and Hex. I've never been able to go past two weeks. The insomnia kills me. At my age it's definitely not worth it.

It's definitely a young man's drug. Could never tolerate it well myself back in the day, even at 300 mg a week - would only use it for contests, not year round like what a lot of guys do now.

Bighank

Feb 9, 2018
I hate the sides tren gives me. Even low doses, a couple weeks in and I just have a shit mood. Not worth it for me, I just up the test [emoji16]

Couldn't agree more.always loved tren no other aas made look like tren did good shit, but cant do the sides anymore.just not worth it no more

concreter

Donating Member
Mar 19, 2014
Its a great additive to Primo.
Adds in just enough androgens.
I have a cut stack Blend that's Rocket Fuel, 1/2 cc = 50 test p, 50 mast p and 50 tren ace.
May just run it Thursday and Saturday For the weekend competitions this Summer!

concreter

Donating Member
Mar 19, 2014
Ran it full dose at 1cc eod for 2 weeks last year and had to get off Quick before it started burning muscle.

Attachments

• IMG_6868.JPG
    IMG_6868.JPG
    105.3 KB · Views: 64

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Ran it full dose at 1cc eod for 2 weeks last year and had to get off Quick before it started burning muscle.

I’m confused. You were worried that Tren was going cause you to lose muscle? Why? That makes no sense to me. I’ve run plenty of Tren over the years, and losing muscle was NEVER a concern. Lost plenty of fat, but never a pound of muscle, even on a significant caloric deficit.