©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

newbie here

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
hehehe said:
i see you are feeding this member the lies that alin & bigA have told everyone. funny thing is that genxxl has nothing to do with the ownership of the BD site. this came about after alin was dropped as an approved reseller of BD gear so he came up with this bogus excuse as to why he was not on the approval list anymore.
also want to add that the owners of BD are still around and have not gotten out of the business nor have they stopped making gear. just not making it under the BD name anymore after alin wrestled the rights to the name away from them through deception!!!!!
huuummm wonder how long this post will stay upp LOL funny how i have posted at least 12 posts telling the truth about the situation but yet only have 1 post on my count yet they say here that they know the truth and openly speak about it LOL
The post can stay up lol...It's already been explained enough on ProM...There was proof...Don't bother getting into a debate...This isn't the thread bro.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
hehehe said:
if you were to give me your order# with genxxl i can see to it that your emails get answered. i will say this though, sending emails out about an order only 3 days after it is placed is a litle fast and shows your lack of experience with ordering from sources. they advertise a 7-10 day ship time from when you place the order to receipt of goods so unless that time has passed, why call them scammers???
you can also contact any of the mods over on genxxl about your order and they can check on it for you. bigguy is also a genxxlgear site rep over there and can find out what is going on with your order.
funny thing is that the only places where genxxlgear is called scammers is on sites owned by bigA. they are well respected everywhere else and have no reputation as scammers.
i was also wondering where the proof is that all these mods here can provide to back their claims that genxxlgear are scammers????

Pincrusher let me ask??
Why do you bother trying to stick around here? Because you have no activity on your forum? Why dont your run back over to Musclemaniax and talk to
the 4-5 active members you have there.

Its Funny you Talk shit about BIGA But he Owns and runs One of the Biggest Bodybuilding Forums Around.. www.professionalmuscle.com
Many Top PROS, Countless National Level Bodybuilders and some of the MOst respected sources and Names in the bussiness. WHAT DO YOU HAVE??
A small little Pay section where you charge your members for a source?

Do you see ANY of us going to your board and Stirring up shit?? NO!
Your nobody to us, Dont you understand? Just a small little anoying pimple on
our ass.

Last but not least Please show me One time ANYWHERE where I called Genxx
Scammers?? There no good Lying sunsabitches I will say that, But NEVER did I say they were scammers or Run around trying to tell people to avoid them.

Take a Hike man, your no longer wanted here. You make yourself look bad with your posts.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
rAJJIN said:
Pincrusher let me ask??
Why do you bother trying to stick around here? Because you have no activity on your forum? Why dont your run back over to Musclemaniax and talk to

Its Funny you Talk shit about BIGA But he Owns and runs One of the Biggest Bodybuilding Forums Around.. www.professionalmuscle.com
Many Top PROS, Countless National Level Bodybuilders and some of the MOst respected sources and Names in the bussiness. WHAT DO YOU HAVE??

our ass.

Scammers?? There no good Lying sunsabitches I will say that, But NEVER did I say they were scammers or Run around trying to tell people to avoid them.

Take a Hike man, your no longer wanted here. You make yourself look bad with your posts.
Nuff said!!!

manofsteel69

Aug 29, 2006
rAJJIN said:
Pincrusher let me ask??

our ass.

ditto ....anyone with a brain or hell half a brain knows what the truth is here about the whole bd/genx/alin deal and that is Alin has been truthful so fuck the rest I role with th ebest www.alinboard.com

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Bump for pincrusher...I see your still at the same old shit.
Do you not ever give up?

You sure turned out to be a little weasle.