©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

TEST E 500mg Release Question

duranm

Feb 21, 2005
im injecting 500 mg per week of TEST E.

when it does "kick in", will i be getting 500 mg of test E all week or 500 divided by 7(7 days).

So that means 500 .72 = 360 mg of real test in your body
(.72 or .70 is what you times the amount of test e to get an estimate of how much of real test you will be getting, right?)

so is that 50 mgs of test per day or 360 mgs of test per day all week?

im so confuseddddddd : /

Thanks

Last edited:

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
Should be around week 4 to 5 to feel the kick.

I started getting some pimples on my chest just after week 2.

I do 2 injections a week. 250mg each time. I hope that this will help to maintain a more even blood concentration. I have no idea on how to break it down to an actual absorption rate. :confused:

W

wolfyEVH

its all about the drugs half life.......the longer the ester, the longer it takes for the ester to be hacked away from the parent steroid.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
wolfyEVH said:
its all about the drugs half life.......the longer the ester, the longer it takes for the ester to be hacked away from the parent steroid.
Yes, this is more complicated than you think. You have to combine the actual weight of the steroid minus the ester with the halflife and the build up over several weeks.
As a matter of fact, that explains why it takes a few weeks to see the results and why you should inject more often than once a week.