©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

The one year cycle plan I am considering...

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Well Im just wondering where those figures came from then.... 100mg of test plus 200mg of Mast feels like 400mg of test.....

Sounds like he must have read some kind of trial,study,experiment, research,clinical study or whatever to come up with exact numbers. I mean what does 400mg of test vs 500 mg of test vs 600 mg of test feel like that one can discern the different doses from each other, especially when we are talking anything within 100mg of each other?
Try it some time and you will see- incredable shit Mast
You can bring your mugs way down and get the same affects
And any one with enough experience can tell you the difference for them between 100 and 200 mg - I have only been juicing for 30 years but can feel the difference with most compounds
Just my thoughts

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Forgot to add - I my self like the 500 mg per week
And add some thing once in a while for a little spice.
I am going to run it till I run out with 500 mg of EQ till I run our

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
Well Im just wondering where those figures came from then.... 100mg of test plus 200mg of Mast feels like 400mg of test.....

Sounds like he must have read some kind of trial,study,experiment, research,clinical study or whatever to come up with exact numbers. I mean what does 400mg of test vs 500 mg of test vs 600 mg of test feel like that one can discern the different doses from each other, especially when we are talking anything within 100mg of each other?

No clue there, wish I could help!

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
As far as whey protein goes I cant drink it regularly. There is one brand that I can tolerate but its expensive. Whey just bloats me and gives me incredible gas. I can drink milk, eat yogurt and cheese but if I do a whey shake lookout! Lol!
So I switched to egg white protein powder and then realized that a carton of egg whites gulped down is cheaper and it is filling too.

I am lactose intolerant, so I must use cold filtered whey isolate else I bloat and find the UN WMD inspectors at my house in full body suits...along with a hastily written notice of divorce. :)

Stay away from whey concentrate - even if it says lactose free. That really only means 99.9% free, and then they concentrate it...

anzel

May 8, 2014
I am lactose intolerant, so I must use cold filtered whey isolate else I bloat and find the UN WMD inspectors at my house in full body suits...along with a hastily written notice of divorce. :)

Stay away from whey concentrate - even if it says lactose free. That really only means 99.9% free, and then they concentrate it...

Ok, I will tell you I like Cocotein . Its coconut water with whey. I just drank one in fact. It doesnt bother me but its expensive.

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
you wont find a study that tells you that but i am telling you that. that is first hand personal research done my myself and many others.

as for your diet you need more protein and more calories if you want to add muscle and weight.

i cant stress enough that if you are not getting the results you are looking for adding gear is the LAST thing you need to do. keep researching and experimenting with diet and training, gear should be the last thing you increase.

VP

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
you wont find a study that tells you that but i am telling you that. that is first hand personal research done my myself and many others.

as for your diet you need more protein and more calories if you want to add muscle and weight.

i cant stress enough that if you are not getting the results you are looking for adding gear is the LAST thing you need to do. keep researching and experimenting with diet and training, gear should be the last thing you increase.

VP

So true! I never go over 1g total while bulking. I feel great and gains are predictable and easier to keep. If anything add peps or gh.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
You can also run ketotifen, starting when you start your clen use. Keto prevents the down regulation of the receptors that clen uses, so you do not become desensitized to it.

That's good info brother. I just searched for the name and it says it is basically Zyrtec. I that right?

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
That's good info brother. I just searched for the name and it says it is basically Zyrtec. I that right?

Not sure, I always just bought it from the same place I bought my albut and clen, usually a peptide company.

anzel

May 8, 2014

VP

I dont have a prob adding anothe 100g of protein to my diet. One more carton of egg whites is 50 g and thanks to Concrete Guy I am now on chicken shakes theres another 50g right there. Bam I will be at 400 g.
I can tell you that My bulk diet when I was 25 was close to 4k calories and it worked for me. If I did the same diet today (which I attempted last year) That will put too much fat on me. Im almost 43 and I guess things have changed. I will tell you tho that I was considering running a 3800 calorie diet with the addition of T3 to it. When I was 25 a diet of 3800 cal would do me justice. So If I eat that way again with low dose T3 it may work for me. But I am still researching this. So for now I have to eat less cals. I Know you have to add fat when you bulk but I am telling you that I add too much at those numbers.

anzel

May 8, 2014

I dont think so. It has to be ketotofien . Not benadryl, or anything like that. You can get ketotofein at RUI products