©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Any crash experiences?

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
The last time I stopped a long run.I had a hell of a funky crash. Sucked so bad,I am procrastinating taking my overdue break now.Ive got my clomids,Nolv,etc,etc.
Anyone else experience a particularly lousy crash before?how bad?How'd you minimize the symptoms & so on?
I need to take a break and wanna hear some war stories.(feedback)
Ive recently loaded my bag w/all BD goodies and wanna do a run on them exclusively this summer and grade 'em.Gotta quit this run 1st!!!

Last edited:

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
kell11 said:
The last time I stopped a long run.I had a hell of a funky crash. Sucked so bad,I am procrastinating taking my overdue break now.Ive got my clomids,Nolv,etc,etc.
Anyone else experience a particularly lousy crash before?how bad?How'd you minimize the symptoms & so on?
Ive recently loaded my bag w/all BD goodies and wanna do a run on them exclusively this summer and grade 'em.Gotta quit this run 1st!!!

You can NEVER keep it all bro, but it would be good for you to come off for at least 4 months. 2 cycles ago I ran a 5 month test/deca/dbol/a50 (not all the way thru with the orals) and I was only off a month and jumped back on. There is some addiction to gear, mainly mental b/c you start getting smaller.

My last cycle I stopped test enath and deca and ran 4 weeks of dbol. I know this is controversial as is most of my techniques, but the short 1/2 life of dbol enabled me to start hcg more accurately. Also the test was out of my system almost completely and I could maintain my size and motivation with the dbol. I did 5000iu hcg on the last day of dbol, 5 days later 3000iu and 5 days later 2000iu. Ran Clomid and Nolva for a month with that.

2 months out from test and 1 month out from dbol I went from 213 to 204 and only lost 20lbs on my max bench. The only difference in my arms was that they lost 1/2" cold, but the same size pumped. Now I'm doing ECA and I'm at 199.5 with a little loss on 1RM but arms still 18" and I'm 3 months off.

It is hard to stay off, but your receptors need to clear so that you can make further gains the next time. My month off wasn't enough and my gains were minimal on the following cycle. I'm taking 3 more months off then going crazy! ';)

P

pincrusher

here is something that will really help you prevent to much loss and it may even create more gains for you post cycle. use these products in the dosages given and for at least 8 weeks, starting the day after yopur last injection:

tribulus terrestris=1000-2000mg taken in divided dosages ed
avena sativa=250mg 2x per day
eurycoma longifolia jack(hard to find)=300mg 3x per day
zma=label dosage taken before bed
creatine= 5g pre & post workout
glutamine= 5g 4x per day including pre & post workout

the use of these products during pct and after will greatly increase your natural test recovery timeframe and will create a sustained increase in your natural test levels while using these products. i have used each of these products in the past and they do work. :)

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
Bro, I came off of a Test and Deca cycle right when I got a nasty cold. It sucked because I had to take a bunch of meds so I freaked and didn't want to take my inj. So I went cold turkey off. Don't ever in your life do this. seriously this is why tapering off is good and PCT is needed. I curl heavy and dumbell curling with the 95lbs is normal. I will get a good clean elbows at side for 7 each side. I tried that two weeks after I had been sick for 2 weeks with no juice in the system. now I did warm up I hit 60's for 12 75's for 10 and then hit the 95's cool I got like 4. that third day doing back I could feel my elbow tendons that attatch to the forearma and under the elbow on the inner bicep side feel like they were on fire and just ached like a Mutha. Not to mention moody as a bitch and felt like a watery fat blog of azz. So of couse I clomided for a week and took some provirons and then shot the hell out of some teat and deca to get back to sanity. 4 weeks into it my elbow was getting much better.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
pincrusher said:
here is something that will really help you prevent to much loss and it may even create more gains for you post cycle. use these products in the dosages given and for at least 8 weeks, starting the day after yopur last injection:

tribulus terrestris=1000-2000mg taken in divided dosages ed
avena sativa=250mg 2x per day
eurycoma longifolia jack(hard to find)=300mg 3x per day
zma=label dosage taken before bed
creatine= 5g pre & post workout
glutamine= 5g 4x per day including pre & post workout

the use of these products during pct and after will greatly increase your natural test recovery timeframe and will create a sustained increase in your natural test levels while using these products. i have used each of these products in the past and they do work. :)

Nice post Pin! Hey...Do you think I should taper towards the end of the T-Bol cycle or keep the dosage the same (60mg ed) straight through?

P

pincrusher

IMHO tapering has never been proven either way as far as if it works or not so i would just keep it steady till the end and start using these products the last week of the cycle. it will take a few days for them to kick in but be warned, the avena sativa made me hornier than a bunch of rabbits during mating season LOL :D

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
No, I also mean...

kell11 said:

"Man,I feel like I'm made of lead.draggin around"."Feel like shit,Like a funky mild but definite depression".a li'l mind chemistry being bent.only makes sense with the pituitary such a player in a/a/s chemistry.Serostim 6mg HGH really fukt with me that way once.mind meltdown type moodshit I mean.
ahhh,I'm probably just insane.No biggy.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
pincrusher said:
IMHO tapering has never been proven either way as far as if it works or not so i would just keep it steady till the end and start using these products the last week of the cycle. it will take a few days for them to kick in but be warned, the avena sativa made me hornier than a bunch of rabbits during mating season LOL :D

I've actually been taking Sativa and Trib throughout my cycle. Is this O.K.?

P

pincrusher

Freejay said:
I've actually been taking Sativa and Trib throughout my cycle. Is this O.K.?
i dont see any reason why it would hurt. it will probably help you even more with recovery once you come off and it may help with your overall gains during the cycle.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
pincrusher said:
i dont see any reason why it would hurt. it will probably help you even more with recovery once you come off and it may help with your overall gains during the cycle.

That's kinda what I thought as well. also figured it might be a good precaution just in case the T-Bol caused any libido loss (it hasn't.)