©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Star Wars

W

wolfyEVH

oracle said:
same size...theirs 3 releases of it. all the same source just different encodes. I'm waiting for the one without the timer on it. the file size is about the same 1.6 maybe a little less. 3 discs.

mine was one disc.......i used vlc media player to play it, like playing a dvd file......this one had the time code on it as well.....but didnt bother me....it was less than 1.6 .....like 1.34 or something like that

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
before i put things on the disc i like to get a pretty good copy. I'm sure someone will come out with an encode of it this weekend

W

wolfyEVH

TexasCreed said:
star wars=nerds

you're thinking about the star wars convention people.......its a good movie....you should watch it

W

wolfyEVH

oracle said:
Yep i heard on the news that it broke a 1 day record

its just the novelty of going to an opening star wars movie...regardless if the movie will suck or not......people feel special to go see a star wars film on the first day because they know its tough to find tickets

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
they actually said it was 50 million in ticket sales. ah well., i was just giving yall shit. i only seen the original 3. i figure when this one comes to video, i'll rent all six and drink some hooch and enjoy.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
i heard pretty good reviews so i decided to get a copy. It's actually a pretty good copy except for the counter on the top.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Well i watched star wars the other night...courtesy of bootleg...nice copy...anyways real good movie. It explained everything. Not just bammm this is how it was...but they explained it really well.