©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

dumb gyno question

deadlift

Jan 30, 2005
How do you know when gyno is starting to form?
is it like extra flesh around your pecs? or droopy pecs?
and should novaldex or something else always be taken when doing a cycle? thanks, gettin a little freaked out here.

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
Normally, your nipples will get sensitive. You will likely get a burning sensation, and soreness to them...and you can begin to feel a lump underneath, if left untreated.

You can take nolvadex, to bind the estrogen receptors in your breast tissue, so estradiol cant bind, and create gyno, or you can take arimidex, to lower circulation levels of estradiol.

If your not taking a steroid that does not aromatize, like a 19-nor (deca, tren) or a DHT derivative, like (stanazolol or masteron), then you need not worry.

However, 19-nors actively bind to the progesterone receptor. Deca has a 20% binding affinity, and tren is a strong binder, at 60%. But, most people do not get progesterone based gyno...but if your worried about this, winstrol has been shown to block progesterone based gyno symptoms, and there are other drugs as well, like dostinex (dont recommend this garbage, its prescribed use is for alzheimers).

Generally, the steroids that you need to worry about causing gyno are testosterone, and dianabol. But not everyone gets gyno, even when using high dosages of these drugs.

If you dont care about bloat, and dont have too much money, nolvadex is fine for you estrogen control. Otherwise, go with arimidex, and keep nolvadex on hand in case of emergencies.

What steroids are you planning to take, and at what dosages?

Last edited:

deadlift

Jan 30, 2005
Whoa Heavy, thanks man and I just happen to have some Winstrol 35mg, admittedly not knowing what the hell to do with it. I'll have to figure out the dosage.
But I will pick up some armidex... Now I did go a little cowboy crazy at first and was taking exactly what you said would cause it (ugh) in probably too high a dosage.
I'm not having any of those nipple symptoms...but it seems like more flesh in the
pecs...water retention? The good thing though is when I stopped the deca the "limpiness" went away...Will Deca always cause limp dick? and why take it if thats the payoff? Thanks again

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
deadlift said:
The good thing though is when I stopped the deca the "limpiness" went away...Will Deca always cause limp dick? and why take it if thats the payoff? Thanks again

Tren completely killed my sex drive, and made it near impossible to maintain a full erection...even now, while on high dose of test, I am still not back to normal, at all. I have zero sex drive...but deca/tren dont always do this...but you and me seem to be the ones who are effected by it. They call it deca dick for a reason.

Im glad your back to normal though bud...

Gettinhuge_pump

hey man you said you pecs look watery and stuff, mine do the same thing, and then on chest day they harden up, and then two days later they are right back to appearing to retain water. I dont think its gyno, but hell, I may be wrong. What do you pros out there think?

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Gettinhuge_pump said:
hey man you said you pecs look watery and stuff, mine do the same thing, and then on chest day they harden up, and then two days later they are right back to appearing to retain water. I dont think its gyno, but hell, I may be wrong. What do you pros out there think?
That is definately not gyno.