©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hawk's Thoughts on AAS...Getting Big Fast

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
You could do that, but the only reason we are coming off is to prime for the next "burst". Remember, this is not the "healthy" way to use AAS, rather the get big in the shortest time possible.

Hawk

I really appreciate when a guy is candid and just says whats up without mincing words. I know my "fastest way to big"methods
were similar to your ways albeit a bit less technical.
Similarities more than not. My best quick time period was
3-5 lbs red meat usually tartar or however it's spelled . Twice ground
super lean beef. Protein and non flavored carb powder and any other "food" I could shovel in.
Kept a surplus of nutrients at all times. Heavy volume training
. Lot's of rest . worked well. That was my best size/strength cycle
ended in the 290's(i'm 5'-6 or-7 . Strength was just retarded. Lived out west then . I wish I'd known you then CH I think the slin approach with what I was doing would have been great. Hoping to implement some of your info on slin later this spring. Keep it coming ..
Hardcore welcome here brother:action-smiley-033:. Thanks and have a great day.
T

b-boy

IFBB Pro / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2004
You could do that, but the only reason we are coming off is to prime for the next "burst". Remember, this is not the "healthy" way to use AAS, rather the get big in the shortest time possible.

Hawk
i highly disagree, talk to some pro's and ask them if they did short burst cycles? and im not talking bottom of the barrel pro's, Im talking top of the food chain pro's.

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
i highly disagree, talk to some pro's and ask them if they did short burst cycles? and im not talking bottom of the barrel pro's, Im talking top of the food chain pro's.

b-boy, I see by your VIP status you have earned your share of respect around here. However, it is hard for me to appreciate your off the cuff response dismissing my concept so matter of factly without providing an alternative or even pointing to flaws in the sample cycle I have provided. Reread it and you will notice that it is my opinion and is based on solid research and my own experience.

In regards to "Pros", while it is true I only know one from the 90's (he trains some locals), he is a knuckle head and his approaches are prehistoric. I am not saying they do not work, but I am looking for what works best. Now, I do know a handful of national level competitors who I do assist on cycle design. I have seen very good results with my methodology.

In closing I would ask if you would like to critique my concepts I am all ears, but please provide some evidence, even if just conjecture.

BTW I never push for status on any board, but are a few boards just so you know I am not a total Noob.

Theironden-VIP
VIPBoard-VIP
Undergroundmass-Elite
Procardbodybuilding-mod
VIP at most other places I tend to frequent with any consistency.

Respect,
Hawk

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
I really appreciate when a guy is candid and just says whats up without mincing words. I know my "fastest way to big"methods
were similar to your ways albeit a bit less technical.
Similarities more than not. My best quick time period was
3-5 lbs red meat usually tartar or however it's spelled . Twice ground
super lean beef. Protein and non flavored carb powder and any other "food" I could shovel in.
Kept a surplus of nutrients at all times. Heavy volume training
. Lot's of rest . worked well. That was my best size/strength cycle
ended in the 290's(i'm 5'-6 or-7 . Strength was just retarded. Lived out west then . I wish I'd known you then CH I think the slin approach with what I was doing would have been great. Hoping to implement some of your info on slin later this spring. Keep it coming ..
Hardcore welcome here brother:action-smiley-033:. Thanks and have a great day.
T

Dude, that's huge! At 5'11" I have made it as high as 270 last year, but stayed leaner this year since I am aiming for 242lb class for PLing this year. I can see we both have an all out attitude peppered with at least a little common sense, hell a guy needs to know his limits. Honestly, I actually have been able to make better results with less gear these day. The days of experimenting with 3g are long gone, but I am down for some ribeye any day ha ha!

Btw, not prying but I am in the mid west these days after 30+ yrs in New England.

Hawk

tri-terror

Oct 31, 2012

Well that's because they "cruise" on a gram of test or more right? You don't think this method would work for someone trying to jump a weight class or make good gains off season that isn't a pro?

Like I said before, I think you would need more slin/GH to be most effective but I like the idea of switching out short ester compounds.

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
Well, imo, coming off for a couple of weeks on that intense of a cycle isn't going to 'prime' the body for anything, just keep continuing with what you're doing is how I'd approach it. Other than that, it looks like an interesting, intriguing process. Thanks for sharing, CH.

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Well, imo, coming off for a couple of weeks on that intense of a cycle isn't going to 'prime' the body for anything, just keep continuing with what you're doing is how I'd approach it. Other than that, it looks like an interesting, intriguing process. Thanks for sharing, CH.

Your very welcome.

Hawk

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Marshall's response was very polite so this is not directed towards him, but in the direction of that line of thinking. Thanks Marshall as I will clear up my thoughts in those regards.

Straight 10-20 week cycles are effective fo sho. However, I could also make some pretty decent lap times in Richard Petty's 70's Dodge Challenger, but I want a 2013 Nascar. With traditional cycles everyone knows from experience that you lose effectiveness over time, no arguments. It's also why so many switch compounds, when running long cycles. This is just the way the body works....it adapts.

It's a similar concept to carb cycling, the body adapts so if you are gorging calories for a few weeks and stop gaining weight, then try cutting way back for 2-3 days and your Leptin levels will lower again then you can go back to bulking. The opposite is also true. However, in most cases bbers will complain about hitting a platuea and try to stuff down more calories.

If you hit a wall in your training than your body needs a change, back off for two weeks and you will likely grow. That's the real secret to HIT training, people are usually coming off super high volume training for months and then they back off with HIT and don't even realize it.

Bottom line is that the body adapts and you can either add more or take away...those are your only choices. I choose to take away for 2 weeks which is plenty of time for your body to realize a new homeostasis ie. set point and therefor be primed for the next six weeks. It's enough time to be on a restricted diet and reset Leptin levels for bulking, it's plenty if time for the body to miss all that Test, and if you are dropping HGH it's plenty of time for the pituitary to be firing regularly. Ie your primed for your next cycle.

Hawk

tri-terror

Oct 31, 2012
The only problem I see is the arbitrary time of six weeks. I'd rather go until I plateau which may be 8 or 10 weeks.

b-boy

IFBB Pro / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2004
b-boy, I see by your VIP status you have earned your share of respect around here. However, it is hard for me to appreciate your off the cuff response dismissing my concept so matter of factly without providing an alternative or even pointing to flaws in the sample cycle I have provided. Reread it and you will notice that it is my opinion and is based on solid research and my own experience.

In regards to "Pros", while it is true I only know one from the 90's (he trains some locals), he is a knuckle head and his approaches are prehistoric. I am not saying they do not work, but I am looking for what works best. Now, I do know a handful of national level competitors who I do assist on cycle design. I have seen very good results with my methodology.

In closing I would ask if you would like to critique my concepts I am all ears, but please provide some evidence, even if just conjecture.

BTW I never push for status on any board, but are a few boards just so you know I am not a total Noob.

Theironden-VIP
VIPBoard-VIP
Undergroundmass-Elite
Procardbodybuilding-mod
VIP at most other places I tend to frequent with any consistency.

Respect,
Hawk
HOLY SHIT!! wow sorry you got mad cause i didn't agree with you! im just giving my opinion thats all it is, and what does my "status" have to do with my opinion? my opinion is equal in worth to every single person's on this board, noob and vets.
marshal made a point in his post that you are really not priming anything in such short amount of time, I agree with that and its one flaw out of many in your method.

if you want to get fucking stupid huge then you go on, you don't come off, you cruise at a pretty decent dosage then you blast again. you make sure that cortisol, SHBG, estrogen are kept in check through various methods :lightbulb:

b-boy

IFBB Pro / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2004
Well that's because they "cruise" on a gram of test or more right? You don't think this method would work for someone trying to jump a weight class or make good gains off season that isn't a pro?

Like I said before, I think you would need more slin/GH to be most effective but I like the idea of switching out short ester compounds.
as phil hernon say's " you are only going to be as big as the dosage your on"

1. take two steps forward, one and a half steps back..... or
2. take two steps foward, and 1/2 step back. :lightbulb:

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
HOLY SHIT!! wow sorry you got mad cause i didn't agree with you! im just giving my opinion thats all it is, and what does my "status" have to do with my opinion? my opinion is equal in worth to every single person's on this board, noob and vets.
marshal made a point in his post that you are really not priming anything in such short amount of time, I agree with that and its one flaw out of many in your method.

if you want to get fucking stupid huge then you go on, you don't come off, you cruise at a pretty decent dosage then you blast again. you make sure that cortisol, SHBG, estrogen are kept in check through various methods :lightbulb:

I wasn't offended at all bro, I simply asked for a reason on why you thought my concept was flawed. It seams that you have access to pros and their trainers and I am interested on their takes on such things. So I was hoping you would enlighten me with some insight so I could benefit from your insider info. Which you did a bit in your second post although, I wish it came from another source. Also, I am aware that there are other cycles, but to "highly disagree" with something you have read but briefly seamed a bit arbitrary.

For example, you say that the pros blast and then cruise, well let's consider that for a moment. In my short burst cycle I am using Testosterone Cypionate with a half life of 7 days (give or take) and I am currently using 1200mg EW (which I am) then by the end of the first week I would have roughly 600mg in my system still. Then after 14 days I would have 1/2 of that, so 300mg. Now, when I add in some adex, aromasin or letro to control estrogen rebound, it looks like a reasonable short cruise for the novice or aspiring BBer. What I am saying is that you have a 6 week blast followed by a two week cruise and then blast again.

Hawk

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
The only problem I see is the arbitrary time of six weeks. I'd rather go until I plateau which may be 8 or 10 weeks.

I would agree that 8 weeks could work really well depending on the individual and compounds. If you chose to use longer compounds like deca this might be the way to go.

The six week may seem a bit arbitrary , but it is what I found works best after fiddling with this thing for a while. However, a different person using different compounds might find 7 or 8 a better number. Personally, in a typical cycle I experienced my best gains in that 6-8 week window.

Hawk

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
B-Boy and Hawk . You know what I like about this board ? Two guys that
disagree and are cool talking about the differing approaches they each prefer.
No doubt you both have big cred here and on other boards. Both valid and both ways work for each of you . I have much respect for the both of and enjoy each of your contributions here. This is a big part of what makes this such a great board! Thanks and keep it coming.
By the way I do periodically switch from volume to hit during the year.
Most of the year is volume at a fairly high intensity level. Hit comes in when I
go flat . Nothing is moving quickly and I am going into a overtrained state .
Usually 4-6 weeks hit unless i'm gaining well still ,then longer.
Hit allows a joint /connective tisse rest for me.
Wow holy high jack run on rambling by me! Ok done -- for the moment.
Have a great day!!.. T