©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Why you should pass on T3 and take DNP this summer

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Lol so true Lukifer.. a cad guy at our office like 24yrs old decided he needed some dnp..office is 67 in summer due to chubbies controlling the thermostat.I'd go by his desk..shirt soaked.two fans on and the more carbs he drank the more he sweated..lmao..
.I'll nicknamed him waterfall. Great fun!!

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Ya know I went through the same thing using it. After two weeks I could hardly move let alone train hard. But Phil Hernon set me straight on the phone one day. After that I have used it effectively with no sides of any kind.

He told me to *only* use it at night before bed. If you are on a diet thats maintaining your weight. You will lose fat at a moderate pace with no I'll effects. I promise. :)

CG

Disclaimer: This isn't saying it's good for you, just how to use it with minimal sides.

I use it the same way after trial and error, I have no idea how anyone can function while using it during the day...all I want to do is nap.

Funny story, the first time I used it I worked my way up to 750mg ED. During that time I had to get my haircut, so I sat down and the chick threw a plastic apron around me and 20minutes later my shirt was soaked...every inch! I knew I needed to find a better way.

Recently, I have used DNP at night (one cap) which makes me sleep like a baby even though I sweat and then use 50 mcg of T-3 during the day. I lose 3-5lbs a week this way. However, I only do this for two week runs.

Hawk

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
Lol so true Lukifer.. a cad guy at our office like 24yrs old decided he needed some dnp..office is 67 in summer due to chubbies controlling the thermostat.I'd go by his desk..shirt soaked.two fans on and the more carbs he drank the more he sweated..lmao..
.I'll nicknamed him waterfall. Great fun!!

I wrk outside all day in the winter. i sweat when i get home. it can be 55-60° and ill sweat. my HR is usually 95-110 depending what im doin. im afraid to use DNP bc of this reason. i think i wld just cook n sweat to death.
What makes dnp less catabolic than t3? Or is it jus as bad?

Jim550

Oct 26, 2012
I like DNP, have had some great results using it. I would recommend not going over 500-600mg, that is plenty and will help you from not feeling like shit. Make sure to take plenty of vitamins and tons of water

pieguy

Oct 25, 2012
Just curious, say you're using dinitro's 250mg crystal caps. Could you do 250mg one day and 500 the other day to get around 375mg/day average or is the half life of DNP too short for it to function this way? With an office job, I can't go about sitting there drenched in sweat during meetings.

E-Volve

Feb 9, 2013
I've been using DNP for a while now (over a month)
I'm one of the people that must use Claritin or zyrtek while on it or I get the hives. I also feel kind of sickly. Zyrtek eliminates the two for me.
I'm now using 3 caps a day from Dinitro. I guess I don't have the sweating sides like others. I haven't hit 4 caps, because I am a bit afraid of such a high dose. So anyway I notice I get a bit warmer about an hour after a take a cap, but that's about it. I usually sleep with no covers and a ceiling fan going.
I do sweat a bit while sleeping, but nothing major like when on Tren.
I guess I just metabolize this stuff differently than a lot of others.

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
I've been using DNP for a while now (over a month)
I'm one of the people that must use Claritin or zyrtek while on it or I get the hives. I also feel kind of sickly. Zyrtek eliminates the two for me.
I'm now using 3 caps a day from Dinitro. I guess I don't have the sweating sides like others. I haven't hit 4 caps, because I am a bit afraid of such a high dose. So anyway I notice I get a bit warmer about an hour after a take a cap, but that's about it. I usually sleep with no covers and a ceiling fan going.
I do sweat a bit while sleeping, but nothing major like when on Tren.
I guess I just metabolize this stuff differently than a lot of others.

Hey bro, I am not talking down to you but, are you eating enough carbs with your DNP? I only ask because 3 of Dinitro's tabs should make you hot more than Tren. I am saying this as much for the benefit of others.

The short version is that DNP turns carbs into heat instead of energy. No carbs=no heat ! Simple sugars like fruit work the best IMO.

Long version: http://www.anasci.org/vB/anabolic-steroid-articles/31046-dnp-mechanism-action.html (thanks admin).

Hawk

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Yeah that's odd.wonder if zyrteck counteracts the sweat due to drying out like it does me? Id definately check electrolite water intake and Carb up some..one capsul and I'm a faucet.even standing in snow.!

E-Volve

Feb 9, 2013
Hey bro, I am not talking down to you but, are you eating enough carbs with your DNP? I only ask because 3 of Dinitro's tabs should make you hot more than Tren. I am saying this as much for the benefit of others.

The short version is that DNP turns carbs into heat instead of energy. No carbs=no heat ! Simple sugars like fruit work the best IMO.

Long version: http://www.anasci.org/vB/anabolic-steroid-articles/31046-dnp-mechanism-action.html (thanks admin).

Hawk

I been playing with carbs a bit. this week is 250grams per day and on weekends I go up to about 500

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa

Hawk

Hey Chick, you want a real heat wrap try eating beans man. They will burn like white rice but it last much longer so the weight lose is much faster. But you will have to sleep on towels you can strip off one at a time. Remember who gave ya that little trick :).
For those that don't know how DNP works read CH's post again. There is a macro diet you should have in place for a DNP run.
No carbs=No heat. Period! Thats why you feel so run down. Because all the carbs/sugars that you normally function on is being burned in the form of heat instead. So it's going to feel like your first couple days on a keyto diet the entire time your on DNP.

CG

E-Volve

Feb 9, 2013
Yeah that's odd.wonder if zyrteck counteracts the sweat due to drying out like it does me? Id definately check electrolite water intake and Carb up some..one capsul and I'm a faucet.even standing in snow.!

I've never been someone that sweat much.
I don't know why, just never have. Lifting I don't sweat like some do.
I have to do some intense cardio to get that kind of sweat going

maybe something is off with me, but I assumed I just metabolize things different. always had a high tolerance to things growing up
and alcohol when I got older.

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
I been playing with carbs a bit. this week is 250grams per day and on weekends I go up to about 500

I once tried your typical bbing diet with DNP with poor results and then as I began to understand DNP's mechanism of action I started to eat big (as concreteguy mentioned) and lost a whole bunch more than when eating to cut.

As we speak, I am on my 1-2 week "off" time between cycles and am using 50mcg t-3(AM) and 1 DNP at dinner time. I have one more high carb meal like fruit salad around 8 PM and then a PRO shake with maybe a couple cookies. The rest of the day I actually eat more as I am so hungry.

Morning weight after BM:
3/23 -262.5
3/28 -257.5

Hawk

nothuman

Donating Member
Jan 3, 2013
I once tried your typical bbing diet with DNP with poor results and then as I began to understand DNP's mechanism of action I started to eat big (as concreteguy mentioned) and lost a whole bunch more than when eating to cut.

As we speak, I am on my 1-2 week "off" time between cycles and am using 50mcg t-3(AM) and 1 DNP at dinner time. I have one more high carb meal like fruit salad around 8 PM and then a PRO shake with maybe a couple cookies. The rest of the day I actually eat more as I am so hungry.

Morning weight after BM:
3/23 -262.5
3/28 -257.5

Hawk

Well, I have the exact opposite experience when I use DNP. For me, a cutting diet on DNP makes me drop fat at lightning speed. If I eat too much on DNP, I barely lose weight at all.

E-Volve

Feb 9, 2013
Hey Chick, you want a real heat wrap try eating beans man. They will burn like white rice but it last much longer so the weight lose is much faster. But you will have to sleep on towels you can strip off one at a time. Remember who gave ya that little trick :).
For those that don't know how DNP works read CH's post again. There is a macro diet you should have in place for a DNP run.
No carbs=No heat. Period! Thats why you feel so run down. Because all the carbs/sugars that you normally function on is being burned in the form of heat instead. So it's going to feel like your first couple days on a keyto diet the entire time your on DNP.

CG

I'm sure its right under my nose, but can you point out the macro diet you mentioned? I am just missing it I guess

Google&Pubmed

Dec 30, 2012
I used DNP once and I will never again. From all the pubmed publications and all the side effects it is truly not worth it.

If I was going to cut and wanted something really fast I would just do tren, test, clen, and T3.

And you should never take T3 unless you are on some sort of AAS. But that's just my opinion.

Thunder46

AnaSCI VET
Dec 14, 2012
Shadow lands
I used DNP once and I will never again. From all the pubmed publications and all the side effects it is truly not worth it.

If I was going to cut and wanted something really fast I would just do tren, test, clen, and T3.

And you should never take T3 unless you are on some sort of AAS. But that's just my opinion.

This is how I feel also, but to each his own I see that some get great results with no sides but unfortunately we are all different so one shoe does not fit all