©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Why you should pass on T3 and take DNP this summer

Hiramabiff

Jan 26, 2013
Ya know I went through the same thing using it. After two weeks I could hardly move let alone train hard. But Phil Hernon set me straight on the phone one day. After that I have used it effectively with no sides of any kind.

He told me to *only* use it at night before bed. If you are on a diet thats maintaining your weight. You will lose fat at a moderate pace with no I'll effects. I promise. :)

CG

Disclaimer: This isn't saying it's good for you, just how to use it with minimal sides.

That is the best way. Low dose at night. No more than 200 mgs. Build up to 400 max. Can be used for a lengthy time period this way.

Phoenixk2

AnaSCI VET
Dec 2, 2013
Just finished up a run of 750mgs a day of dnp. I work outside and it's been in the teens most of the time and I was fine. Just didn't like being indoors or driving my car. I'd be on the highways doing 80mph with my windows down. If I run it again I'll probably do 250mgs eod. Sides will be very tolerable. Time to let the dogs out while wearing t-shirt and shorts. I should feel normal again by Monday.

TBItruck89

Mar 21, 2013
I did a run of dinitro's at 500mg ED in the morning last year and it was pretty tolerable other than having to sit at my desk with a small fan blasting my face all day. This spring I'm going to do a longer run of 250 ED at night and I doubt I will notice much of any sides.

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
I never ran DNP...but from what i read and what friends tell me..if youre sensitive to heat..use it in the winter. otherwise u will cook in the summer sun.

Correct?

Dnp in the summer? Oh h*ll no! Not for me anyway, I would wait until fall or winter.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I did a run of dinitro's at 500mg ED in the morning last year and it was pretty tolerable other than having to sit at my desk with a small fan blasting my face all day. This spring I'm going to do a longer run of 250 ED at night and I doubt I will notice much of any sides.

I did 500mg of Dinitro's DNP for a week and a half and felt like death. I felt so bad that I can't even bring myself to try it again, even at 250mg a day. I felt worse on DNP than I did 2 weeks ago when I had the flu and a sinus infection back to back. And I lost more weight while I was sick thaN I did on DNP.

NOSUPERMODEL

Nov 6, 2012
I am really wanting to try some DNP, but I just can't get myself psyched up to do it. Eventually I will because I have a lot of fat I need to get rid of. Just want to make sure I know how to correctly eat (carbs) while on it.

If you take it at night before bed, do you eat carbs say an hour before? What about during the next day, do you still eat carbs with every meal?

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
I am really wanting to try some DNP, but I just can't get myself psyched up to do it. Eventually I will because I have a lot of fat I need to get rid of. Just want to make sure I know how to correctly eat (carbs) while on it.

If you take it at night before bed, do you eat carbs say an hour before? What about during the next day, do you still eat carbs with every meal?

There's no real consensus on how to eat properly when on DNP. some guys swear u have to eat carbs for it to work. Others say that carbs aren't necessary and that a low carb keto style diet works best. I do know for sure that eating carbs while on DNP will make u feel like your being roasted alive in an oven.

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
There's no real consensus on how to eat properly when on DNP. some guys swear u have to eat carbs for it to work. Others say that carbs aren't necessary and that a low carb keto style diet works best. I do know for sure that eating carbs while on DNP will make u feel like your being roasted alive in an oven.

I agree, everyone has a different opinion on what works and what doesn't. Seems to be confusing at times:confused:

Last time I took dnp I broke out with rashes on the bottom of my feet and around my elbows a week after I stopped. It was not enjoyable!

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
Dnp in the summer? Oh h*ll no! Not for me anyway, I would wait until fall or winter.

I know. I just tried 2 weeks on clen and t3. By the 14 day I felt hot as hell. I couldn't imagine dnp in the summer.