©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

AnaSCI Tshirts!

Professional Muscle Store

Super Moderator
Oct 31, 2018
www.professionalmusclestore.com
Get your AnaSCI shirts and tanks at 10% OFF!

Take advantage of our VALENTINES WEEK SPECIAL!

USE CODE PM8250 AT CHECK OUT TO RECEIVE 10% OFF YOUR ENTIRE ORDER!

HERE IS A DIRECT LINK: SHOP NOW!

MINIMUM $50 ORDER REQUIRED. CODE IS VALID FROM 02/12 UNTIL 02/18!

Be sure to email [email protected] with your order # and username to receive VIP access!

Attachments

• valentinediscount.jpg
    valentinediscount.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 26

Super Moderator
Oct 31, 2018
do they all come in tank tops or just the ones pictured? This brings back some crazy memories.

Any image you see on our site can be made as a shirt or mens/ladies tank.

If you would like to purchase a shirt or tank interchangeably, please just leave a message in the comment box at check out, stating your preference and it will be taken care of.

We also offer custom work. So if you have any images of your own you would like placed on a shirt or tank, please email [email protected] for those inquiries.

Also remember we are offering 10% OFF all week on orders. So use PM8250 at check out to receiver your discount. Email [email protected] with your order # to receive access to the VIP Lounge for Exclusive Contest, Giveaways and Discounts!

Thank you :)

IRONFIST

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 20, 2007
my anasci shirt came in today!

did any of the rest of you grab any , if so post them up??

Attachments

• anasci.jpg
    anasci.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

Super Moderator
Oct 31, 2018
10% OFF ALL APPAREL!!! CHECK OUT OUR 4 NEW LINES:

PROFESSIONALMUSCLE - VIP LOUNGE - ANABOLIC - GYMWEAR

Be sure to email [email protected] with your order # and username to receive VIP access!

Attachments

• weekend10.jpg
    weekend10.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 23

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006

Between last night and today we received a handful of emails asking about the weekend discount and having missed it.

I messaged Big A and he said to let it ride! So...

We're going to make it our WEEKEND SPECIAL!

Two of our Major Sponsors giving back to the boards!
I would like to see our members here get themselves in an AnaSCI shirt:cool::)
Thanks to both of you!

Looks like new tests results are going to start being posted this week...From what I hear these are going to raise some eyebrows:eek:

Make sure to get those orders in for Anasci shirts and gain access to the Testing and VIP forums...You will be glad you did for BOTH!!!!

Super Moderator
Oct 31, 2018
LAST DAY TO GET IN ON THE WEEKEND SPECIALS!

* ACCESS TO THE ANASCI TESTING SECTION (PURCHASE OF AN ANASCI TEE). NEW RESULTS BEING POSTED THIS WEEK!!
* FREE SHIPPING ON NEXT ORDER WITH PUREPOWDERSDIRECT!!
* 10% YOUR ENTIRE ORDER FROM PROFESSIONALMUSCLESTORE.com!!

Attachments

• discount10.jpg
    discount10.jpg
    253.5 KB · Views: 21

IRONFIST

Apr 20, 2007
the vip forum is awesome , the shirts are quality! ill bump for pmstore!!!

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Shit, even if you don't care about the testing and vip forums...Should be grabbing a PM and Anasci shirt just to show some support to the board!

Just that simple...Shit these boards provide a venue for every aspect of this industry...So many have come and gone over the years, only a few good ones left...I don't think guys realize that when they're popping in/out!

Fuck, perfect example is alinboard...How many of you guys started there?! That board is gone...How many of you have brought an Alinboard shirt from the shop?! My guess is probably none!

I brought shirts from shop...Can show you the receipt that I paid, not for free! rAJ brought shirts from the shop...Can show you the receipt that he paid, not for free (AND he got fucked on a site glitch that hammered him on shipping fees)! The Mods aren't getting free shit thrown at them like forums and contests and gear...Yet we still always show support for the forums!

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Received my shirts today from the PM store.
I’m not breaking records at 42 but I’m still in there digging for it.

Attachments

• IMG_1510.jpg
    IMG_1510.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 20

IRONFIST

Apr 20, 2007
rajjin how much do you weigh , you fill the shirt better then i did at 255-260ish :p

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
You both wear the shirts well.

Disappointed in the turn out!

Those of you that came through, your support is appreciated!

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Disappointed in the turn out!

Those of you that came through, your support is appreciated!

I think my problem with it is I see it as a respect thing...Doesn't matter what your title is out in the world, every single one of us have benefited in one way or another from these forums! Whether that be to get your gear fix, make a living, make friends or even just education...In some way we all owe these forums something!

I remember getting a message message from Big A many years ago...He was going threw statements and saw my name on things. He asked why I always paid instead of just sending an email for what I needed...My response: Just because you're a real world friend doesn't mean I should take advantage of you! You have a business, that business supports you and the people you employ...Taking inventory from you is taking money from your business!

Now like I said, how many forums have come and gone...SSB, UGBB, Bolex, Gade, etc, etc, etc...EVERY member should be showing their support and at the very least grab a PM and Anasci shirt, because who knows, tomorrow those shirts might be all that's left! Show your respect for the actual boards...And not just by buying gear from a vendor!

rAJ, like I said before, you're looking thick as shit man...Those shirts are true 2xl and it takes a big man to fill them before the initial washes! Hence why I have't posted a pic:eek: Although maybe I'll throw up a pic of the hat I grabbed because that fit real nice and matches my red/black airmax 95s :p

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Received my shirts today from the PM store.
I’m not breaking records at 42 but I’m still in there digging for it.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rAJ, like I said before, you're looking thick as shit man...Those shirts are true 2xl and it takes a big man to fill them before the initial washes! Hence why I have't posted a pic:eek: Although maybe I'll throw up a pic of the hat I grabbed because that fit real nice and matches my red/black airmax 95s :p

Here's a shit pic of the hat I grabbed (I grabbed PM, Anasci and BD shirts...Plan to grab a BD hat too the end of this week):

Attachments

• IMG_2829.jpg
    IMG_2829.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 15

IRONFIST

Apr 20, 2007
my ugly mug is back , here is my pm t:eek:

Attachments

• PM.jpg
    PM.jpg
    234.2 KB · Views: 13