©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

duration and dosages

devdascole

Jul 29, 2011
I'm planning to run my next cycle with winny , test e and anadrol.
But I need some suggestions on the duration of each and the amounts to take for each ..thanks

ohpack

May 4, 2011
I'm planning to run my next cycle with winny , test e and anadrol.
But I need some suggestions on the duration of each and the amounts to take for each ..thanks

we need some info about you, like age, weight, height, ~bf%, lifting experience, cycle history, and goal of proposed cycle..

devdascole

Jul 29, 2011
I'm looking to pun on about 15 lbs with this cycle. I heard that winny and anadrol work well together

devdascole

Jul 29, 2011
This will be my second cycle, I used d-bol and test e for my first cycle, didn't gain a lot of weight but my strength went up pretty good, so, anyone please?

devdascole

Jul 29, 2011
Test E -750mg per week
D-bol- 30-40 mg per day.
I did D-bol for about 4 weeks and Test E I ran out of after the week 11 cheers

platt00

May 4, 2011
I think you need to check out your diet and training. something goes wrong! many guys who run 500mg for their first gain some considerable pounds

devdascole

Jul 29, 2011
I think you need to check out your diet and training. something goes wrong! many guys who run 500mg for their first gain some considerable pounds

I think it was my diet. I wasn't able to get all my meals but my training it was fine. so, what are you think about my cycle?

alan.lev

May 5, 2011
Your next cycle's success will mostly be dependent on your diet , if you will be able to keep it in line throughout the cycle