©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Do you believe in karma?

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
I do and when someone treats you wrong for no reason the recourse that happens to them unintentually will be 10 times as bad.

I believe in karma too my brother. You should always treat people as you want to be treated. You know the saying "karma's a bitch"

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
I have always believed Karma is for thoughs that cannot/will not get vengeance for themselves.....

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
I ahve always tried to be good to people but believe that Karma is BS...too many assholes living great lives for Me to believe in it

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
I believe in karma. Yes, there are a lot of assholes, but if you live focusing on what good life has to offer and font dwell on the negativity, the toxicity if those assholes won't bring you down.

In the end, doing what you truly feel is right will make you feel better internally which will reflect in your outward demeanor. Although you can't control every situation, you can control how you interpret it and let it affect you. By using your experiences as stepping stones for growth you'll continue to be a better, wiser, more successful person.

Just my opinion though, of course...

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
I ahve always tried to be good to people but believe that Karma is BS...too many assholes living great lives for Me to believe in it

That's true MJ but they are the one living a phoney lifestyle and in the end or at important times in their lives shit happens. Greed and paranoia take over and shit happens.. Lol

Bigwimp

Nov 6, 2012
I believe in karma and the whole what goes around comes around saying. Every once in a while its fun to help karma along though to those in need of it most. I just hope it doesn't come back around to me too soon.

audix2359

Nov 24, 2012

Karma isn't so much about this life, it's about countless previous lives and future lives as well. Karma, from a purely Buddhist perspective, is connected with rebirth or reincarnation.

Karma really is much more than "what goes around comes around"...

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Karma isn't so much about this life, it's about countless previous lives and future lives as well. Karma, from a purely Buddhist perspective, is connected with rebirth or reincarnation.

Karma really is much more than "what goes around comes around"...

Very nice. Yes, I've read the Tao and have studied Buddhism and some of Eastern believes have really helped me through some tough times. Understanding that there are forces that both push and pull, positive and negative, dark and light and we live in this world and some things just "are" and we cannot change them, while others, we do have control over and can influence the outcome. What we cannot change, accept and understand it and learn how to deal with it in the most effective way so that it does not bring negativity into your own life.

OK, OK,..I"m starting to get all philosophical...Don't treat people like shit...that's all. If they deserve what's coming to them, so be it...

Jello

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 17, 2008
Bad things happen to good people also, so I'd have to say no. That being said, I think people that do bad things to others put themselves into positions to let bad things happen to them later, so if you want to use the what comes around goes around line instead of Karma I'd go there with you.