©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Did I kill my estrogen with extemestane

sh00t

Apr 1, 2013
I have been on trt 100mg/wk but I bitched to my Dr about my test level only being 400 so he upped it to 200mg/wk. My estradiol climbed to like 4 points from average high so I took 'stane 12.5 m-w-f & sun-tues-thurs. My wood is now occasional...I have a gf that I see on the weekends and im used to plowing her like the amish do a field...now I'm like..ok once...meh.
Can 'stane totally kill estrogen levels? Ive read that too high or too low estrogen zaps the libido?
Any thoughts or experience?

Dominator Human

Scammer - Fitness500
May 25, 2011
You didn't kill your estrogen. You most likely have too much estro.

Running Aromasin at that low dose and only M-W-F didn't do much to control your estrogen. In fact you are hurting yourself because Aromasin has a short half life and you NEED to run it every day.

Your hormones are going up and down. I would suggest you run the Aromasin ED and see how that works after a week.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Very possible because aromasin is an estro killer . People over use anti e on a daily basis due to gynoparanoia.. How old are you have you ever done trt before and that low a dose id not take an any anti e..Males need a certain amount of estrogen and you would think your Dr had told u that and i rarely see aromasin prescribed by a trt Dr. What mg are the tabs and who is the manufacturer? and what type of test and mg/ ml ?

Last edited:

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Very possible because aromasin is an estro killer . People over use anti e on a daily basis due to gynoparanoia.. How old are you have you ever done trt before and that low a dose id not take an any anti e..Males need a certain amount of estrogen and you would think your Dr had told u that and i rarely see aromasin prescribed by a trt Dr. What mg are the tabs and who is the manufacturer? and what type of test and mg/ ml ?

^^ I have to agree on 100 mg ew most shouldn't even need an ai. In the event you did i wouldnt think you would need more than 6 mg ed at the most

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
I have been on trt 100mg/wk but I bitched to my Dr about my test level only being 400 so he upped it to 200mg/wk. My estradiol climbed to like 4 points from average high so I took 'stane 12.5 m-w-f & sun-tues-thurs. My wood is now occasional...I have a gf that I see on the weekends and im used to plowing her like the amish do a field...now I'm like..ok once...meh.
Can 'stane totally kill estrogen levels? Ive read that too high or too low estrogen zaps the libido?
Any thoughts or experience?

blood test is only way u will know.
but think of it this way...
TRT-Test Replacement Therapy
u wldnt take an Anti E if your test levels were normal...
so if youre replacing your natural test...y wld u need an anti e?

maybe u just hav hormone probs period.
but get bloods done

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

I like AI's really well but I think guys take far too much,,,some at the wrong time,,,and then have problems.