©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Injectable D-bol

gogotren

Banned
Apr 10, 2013
I`ve used inj adrol, sdrol depot, the only added benefit over taking it orally is it hits faster, harder, and less is needed, less gut issues. If your looking for a free pass on negative effects on anything, it aint happening. People even over look the impact that oil based AAS have on the liver. Where do you think all those cholesterol based hormones are broken down? In your liver!!

bigmg

Jan 29, 2013
I have used both the oral and injectable versions of anadrol and Superdrol. They both have there pluses and minuses. I think with the inject you need less
Mg to get desired effect. But most important for me was I got no stomach issues with the inject versions. With Superdrol specifically anytime
I ran the oral I would always get serious nausea or loss of appetite by 2nd week. Once I tried the inject it was never there. But negatives about inject is the pinning does get old. And when it came To Anadrol I would rather just use the oral. I never got bad sides from Anadrol as long as I stayed under 100mg. But with Superdrol I prefer the inject all Day because most places dose it 40-50mg/ml and I only Need 20mg so less oil to shoot and all I need is 2 bottles

juggy38

Donating Member
Dec 6, 2012
I’ve used inject sdrol pre workout and the pumps and strength were stupid. I’d like to try inject drol soon

Hell a blend of dbol/drol would be pretty sweet too

Littlebigguy

Feb 18, 2020
250ml @ 80 mg/ml

20g Dianabol powder (1.12g/ml )17.86ml (1g=0.89ml)
60ml BB
15ml BA
157.14ml Grapeseed oil

I heard this recipe works! Any inputs ? Anyone ever tried this one ?

datdime

Apr 20, 2020
i loved injectable anadrol but superdrol really messed me up lol hiccups non stop after i ate,,