©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Need Advice on Needle/Syring Size/dosage

llatusabes007

Jul 30, 2012
Quick Stats

Age- 35
Height -6' 0''
weight - 221lbs 18% body-fat
Training Experience - 13 yrs
Steroid use - Knowledgeable regarding profiles but not dosages.
1 test cycle under my belt about 9 yrs ago.
Goals - I am comfortable with my my size. I am working towards leaning down to 9-12% body fat and keep as much muscle as I can. I am On track with diet, just want to ultimately enhance my physique past my natural level.

Ok, now that I got that out of the way, I need some advise on Dosage for a cutting cycle that I just purchased from one of our reputable sources. Please see attached.

I have read the stickies that touch on this subject, but still kinda of confused on Syringe size and needle size and dosages on attached chart. This is what I've read and I need someone to answer my questions below.

"Injecting oil based steroids (deca durabolin, masteron, primobolan,
sustanon, testosterone enathate, cypionate, equipoise) is done with
intramuscular needle (1,5 inch long and 21 gauge), while water based
steroids (winstrol depot, human growth hormone, Hcg, insulin,
testosterone suspension ) are injection with smaller and shorter
subskin needle (1.0 inch long and 23 gauge)."

For test Prop - I need 21 gauge w 1.5" needle(straight forward) Got that. But on the sterilsyringe website has the following blurb regarding that size needle/syringe :

"Generally used to draw the injectible compound out of a vial or ampule. It makes for very easy drawing but it is too large to inject with."

what does that mean??? Is this really the right size needle for Test Prop?

For HCG is says that I need a 23 gauge with 1.0" needle. makes sense, no warning, but do not see any 1.0 needle for sale in that size - only 1 1/4. Input?

Now as far a dosages with this cycle...

Test Prop 25 ML:
According to the chart I need to take 50/mg every other day of Test Prop. How many CC's would this be for every injection?

Trenbolone 75:
I need to take 75mg every other day. Same question, how many CC's would this be for every injection.

2 PREGNYL-5000 IU:
According to the chart it says I also have to take 300-500/iu every 4-5 days. Do I inject the Glutes with this? How many CC's is 300-500/iu's?

My common sense tells me that I have the to mix with the solvent first with the PREGNYL then extract to a vial. Am I right? How many ML will this give me?

Apologies for the newbie questions but need advice and direction so I do not make any mistakes;)

Thanks!

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 20
Last edited: