©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Overall favorite compound?

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
Like seriously, I would say hands down one of the absolute BEST growth cycles(that's just anabolics) to put on some real good mass:

-1500 test
-900 deca
-50 dbol/ED

you can even just do the deca/dbol route and drop test to TRT, then add other compounds instead. deca/dbol is such a powerful combo imo. obviously you can increase mg's of gear here, but for most people it's not necessary.
Now this is what I'm talking about!

GnarleyDemon

Jul 6, 2014
If I ever get a hold of any, I think DHB will be my favorite from what I've read. In the mean time, test is where it's at. It's always the base, and keeps the lights on for me. Nothing else can do that.

If you want DHB just drink 8-16oz of grapefruit juice a day.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
I'm with BigJohn and Derek. Dbol loves to 'swim' in Deca (stole that one from a good friend of mine!) and Test as a base. This combo is unrivaled for quality, continuous gains in my experience. Note that I said in my experience.

Dbol without a nandrolone in the mix is very weak for me personally. Anadrol is a 'Godzilla' for adding strength and size in the absence of a nandrolone such as deca or NPP.

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
I've ran anadrol once and felt sick all the time and stopped. Watch a buddy take it and get massive gains and I'm not gonna lie I was jealous.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
For me - EQ is my favorite of almost all times
The other that I would do over it any days is the original Finaject in the 80's from France - incredible stuff. First time on - I put shit food in - my first food break at 9:30 am I would eat a box of apple honey bun things - like 2200 call of shit in my 10 min break
Gained 17 lbs - started at 9% body fat down to under 5%
Think they stopped making in in 1987 or so

TheSpectre

Jul 17, 2014
Oral = Real Anavar
Injectable = EQ as real, accurately dosed Primobolan is extremely rare.
Stack = Test Prop, Masteron, Anavar