©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Ergopep Myo Never Reconned fully

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Well the thing with peptides its all research so i guess we are the research monkeys they need for feedback.. diluteing already reconned myo with more acetic acid seems like a way to pacify someone.. Stay with gh u know is good.. no more monkeying around..

swolesearcher

AnaSCI VET
May 31, 2013
Well the thing with peptides its all research so i guess we are the research monkeys they need for feedback.. diluteing already reconned myo with more acetic acid seems like a way to pacify someone.. Stay with gh u know is good.. no more monkeying around..

okay dad.. i`ll listen to you next time:)

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013

Yeah I feel u there ..my gh is good for sure...but I like peptides off cycle...igf and such...my off cycle is very short tho so I guess ill live...till I find a place to get quality peps .

swolesearcher

AnaSCI VET
May 31, 2013
i see Mofo brought this up over at PM:sFi_machinegunnest::sFi_machinegun:

yeah bro hopefully no other people will get screwed by them.

so i added acetic acid as ergo said and its still not dissolved after 2 days.. then i decided to go ahead and inject my lab rat.. 2 days post injection still no noticeable effect in any strenght gain.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
What do people say there d2?? Any good replies why it never fully reconned, besides "i love them" ? All that means is nothing..
Spending 170$ for one vial to have that happen is bs...

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
Fuck yeah it is ..especially considering u can get a kit of rips for cheaper than that...id be heated

What do people say there d2?? Any good replies why it never fully reconned, besides "i love them" ? All that means is nothing..
Spending 170$ for one vial to have that happen is bs...

d2r2ddd

AnaSCI VET
Apr 27, 2013
www.anasci.org
For u IB...

MOFO is playing with fire at their home ground; )

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-11-10-10-01-22.png
    Screenshot_2013-11-10-10-01-22.png
    386.3 KB · Views: 34
  • Screenshot_2013-11-10-10-01-59.png
    Screenshot_2013-11-10-10-01-59.png
    417 KB · Views: 35
  • Screenshot_2013-11-10-10-02-41.png
    Screenshot_2013-11-10-10-02-41.png
    371.2 KB · Views: 34

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
But the thing u see there is whoever replies to questions on the purchase peptide site TOLD him in an email that he posted in first post on pm , that in order to fully recon the myo he was to add 10% acetic acid to the already reconned myo of bacteriostatic water ..
Then he gets talked to like a fool... Some people just cant read and owners need to get stories on "how to" straight.. He followed some dicks protocol from purchase pep which now "killed the amino chain" ? so now whats their reason for their reason for misdirection ? Fkd up is all i say. Since mofo is from another country and is great at english but not all english im his usa brother whos also pissed cause im the one who fn gave it to him for birthday..:banghead:

Strange how its discontinued all of a sudden.

Last edited:

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
So did they offer u a refund...it seems to me it would be the right thing to do.......hahaha so where does everyone get their peptides now?

swolesearcher

AnaSCI VET
May 31, 2013
I still wanna see the pictures of your muscular rat. :D

lol. man that phil is so mean. i tried to be nice and explain the problem and he starts to accuse me... wtf that`s not how you handle this situations if you wanna have a good reputation.

swolesearcher

AnaSCI VET
May 31, 2013
phil is so fucking dumb.. first he asks me to show my pics after use of myo hmp and then he gets scared and claim that i cannot use the product on myself (which i`ve never claimed) and so i said ok then you wanna see the pics of my lab rat... lmao HE IS THE ONE WHO MADE OBVIOUS ON WHO I USED THE PRODUCT..

d2r2ddd

AnaSCI VET
Apr 27, 2013
www.anasci.org
lol. man that phil is so mean. i tried to be nice and explain the problem and he starts to accuse me... wtf that`s not how you handle this situations if you wanna have a good reputation.

What u expect fm him? His reputation at stake! He can't be admitting it in public ..... right? ?:D