©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Fatigue early in cycle?????

HigherStandard

Aug 26, 2004
What does a pregnant pussy look like?????
Thats amazing....I dont think ive ever seen one of those.
j/k stupid joke I know I just couldnt stop my hands from typing

Clint1

Mar 26, 2005
HigherStandard said:
What does a pregnant pussy look like?????
Thats amazing....I dont think ive ever seen one of those.
j/k stupid joke I know I just couldnt stop my hands from typing

Its still pink on the inside. On a side note, i think your upset some of us are still getting some without the orgasmic induced headaches :D Clint

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Ironaddict said:
I can say this, when I start growing and my body is ready to get jacked. My body wantes to sleep a lot. Just for the fact that we grow when we sleep. Our bodies are programmed to turn off when it time to sleep and repair. Take a 1 1/2 or 2 hour nap and this will help with the fatigue and growth. Make sure your getting plenty of H20, carbs and protein as well.
Very good point. I actually stay very tired my entire cycle. I have always assumed it was caused by the high androgen levels.
Dbol makes me very energetic. It makes me feel 10 feet tall and bullet proof.

Clint1

Mar 26, 2005
DragonRider said:
Very good point. I actually stay very tired my entire cycle. I have always assumed it was caused by the high androgen levels.
Dbol makes me very energetic. It makes me feel 10 feet tall and bullet proof.

This week was the start of week four. The last half of last week, i started to feel better. The last two weeks my weight gains have started to slow just a bit. Which is probably good, 5-7lbs a week is alot of stress on the body. Plus the injects have been alot less painful, like night and day. Either way i'm starting to feel alot better and so far i'm happy with the weight/strength gains. My weight is at the highest its ever been by a pound or two, and i'm within 10-20 lbs of my personal best in all my lifts. So far so good, Clint

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Clint1 said:
This week was the start of week four. The last half of last week, i started to feel better. The last two weeks my weight gains have started to slow just a bit. Which is probably good, 5-7lbs a week is alot of stress on the body. Plus the injects have been alot less painful, like night and day. Either way i'm starting to feel alot better and so far i'm happy with the weight/strength gains. My weight is at the highest its ever been by a pound or two, and i'm within 10-20 lbs of my personal best in all my lifts. So far so good, Clint
Isn't it a rush?

Clint1

Mar 26, 2005
DragonRider said:
Isn't it a rush?

Yes, it is. Yesterday i did close grip presses 185x6 is what i was shooting for. I hit that, went to 195x6, then i hit 205x4. I have hit 195x6 in the past, but this is usually when i start to get some elbow pain, so i end up having to change my rep scheme. 205x4 is a personal best for me, no elbow pain :twisted: As long as this body holds together i'll see some major gains. My bodyweight is now 166@5'-6".
I use a high intensity, low rep, one bodypart a week routine. I always gain from week to week with this sort of routine. Without the gear its a rep or to a week till i get six reps, then i move the weight up 10lbs. Now i'm gaining poundage weekly, i hope my gains continue this way. Clint