©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

R.I.P. AtomAnt

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
So sorry to hear. Great loss in our community. Prayers for his family. If anyone hears what happened,,and don't mind sharing,,,I would be interested to know.

From what I remember, he had a liver transplant this past year, due to liver cancer. I am not sure what happened after that, but I heard he has had multiple surgeries since then. RIP brother.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I have been trying to express or write some thing since I saw this
Holly- thank you so much for sharing him with every one.
You have us all here for you and your family- If you ever need any thing we are here
So so sorry

Last edited:

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
I haven't been on here in a year and come back to find this! It's so sad. I got so much advice on my diet from him and we even spoke about meeting up and going to a show. R.I.P brother.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
From what I remember, he had a liver transplant this past year, due to liver cancer. I am not sure what happened after that, but I heard he has had multiple surgeries since then. RIP brother.

He fought a VERY tough battle then. RIP AtomAnt

xmen1234

Dec 6, 2012
Your Mom's House
I've been away for a while.

Wow, what a loss. Kris was a great kid. Very knowledgable and Always willing to help others. I'm at a loss for words.

RIP young man. You will be missed!

rocco-x

Jan 13, 2009
Wow really really sad. I haven't posted on here in a while, actually a long time.
Anyone know what or how it happened? That age is just too young to pass away...

WesleyInman

Jul 28, 2013
Wow really really sad. I haven't posted on here in a while, actually a long time.
Anyone know what or how it happened? That age is just too young to pass away...

He had some form of cancer I believe...He fought it for awhile.

We spoke on FB a week or two before he died and he was in good spirits.

His birthday was last week so I made sure to send him a Happy Birthday.

Such a good kid..and his gf is still beyond distraught over this. I feel so bad.