©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

UFC 198 - Sat May 14th - Werdum vs Miocic

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
This is a really good night of fights! The main event is a heavyweight title fight...Werdum (C) vs Miocic. I really like Werdum, he's a tough skilled fighter BUT in my opinion, if there's any fighter that can beat him it's Miocic...he's one tough dude!

Souza vs Belfort should be good...I think Souza will take it by submission.

Silva vs Hall...I think this could be a major upset. If Hall uses his speed, I think he can catch Anderson Silva with one of those spinning heal hooks and knock him out.

Cyborg vs Smith...this is the debut everyone has been waiting for! I'm sure Cyborg will dispatch Smith at some point. Smith is a vet of women's MMA so there's always a chance but I think Cyborg has this one.

Rua vs Corey Anderson...Rua is down to fighting up and comers as the first fight on the main event card...I think his best days are long behind him.

Attachments

• UFC 198 - Sat May 14th - Werdum vs Miocic.JPG
    UFC 198 - Sat May 14th - Werdum vs Miocic.JPG
    173.4 KB · Views: 13

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
Interesting fights for sure.

I see that there is a Maia vs brown fight on the under card, that is a solid fight for free right there.

For some reason, I think Souza is going to destroy Belfort, but like always, Belfort always has a shot at winning.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Maia vs Brown should be a great fight!

Just a reminder, this is tonight! Let's hear more predictions!!

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
**spoiler alert**spoiler alert**spoiler alert**

**SPOILER ALERT**SPOILER ALERT**SPOILER ALERT**

- In the main event, Stipe Miocic KO'd Fabricio Werdum in the 1st round to become the new Heavyweight Champ!

- Ronaldo "Jacare" Souza TKO'd Vitor Belfort in the 1st round.

- Cris "Cyborg" Santos TKO'd Leslie Smith in the 1st round.

Here are the rest of the results... UFC 198 Results: Werdum vs. Miocic - MMA Fighting

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
The only fight that surprised me was Werdum getting knocked out in round one. The other two fights I figured would be first round Ko's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk