©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

whats your brand of Coffee?

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
Hey bro, Thats ok. Some people can do that, my brother drinks his like that. Do you use heavy whipping cream by chance with your coffee?

I Just pick up some eight o clock coffee. I usually have it 40mins before the gym. A nice pre workout.

I get a cream that's in between 1/2 & 1/2 and heavy cream. The store just sells it is a coffee cream, it's about 12-13% milkfat, which is what Dunkin's uses in their stores.

I used to know the manager and he's sell my quarts of the cream they use but I don't drink as much coffee anymore, so just by the small pints at the store.

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
I have to say the thing about Dunkin is it's a franchise, so the franchisee is out to make the most $ possible. No problem with that, but the downside can be cheaply paid employees who don't give a crap and sometimes bad coffee.

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
Community coffee. Because in the south we know good coffee

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Jonny

Dec 6, 2014
Trying to order some CAF coffee from Black Rifle coffee. Also here is there YouTube posts. Its a must watch. [ame]https://youtu.be/sHUgSl4_Yxs[/ame]

aon1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
They don't make coffee strong enough for my job......20 below for high today with 50 below wind chill warnings until tomorrow

Jonny

Dec 6, 2014
Like i said, I tried to order black rifle coffee's CAF (Caffeinated as Fuck). I didnt get it. I opened a box for Christmas and found out my family got it for me. It was tasty! With little hints of a chocolate notes, Strong caffeine content. two cups and I was off the wall! Liked it so much I ordered they're BTB (better then a blowjob) and knifehand coffee. Great stuff to try guys.

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
Good review !

Like i said, I tried to order black rifle coffee's CAF (Caffeinated as Fuck). I didnt get it. I opened a box for Christmas and found out my family got it for me. It was tasty! With little hints of a chocolate notes, Strong caffeine content. two cups and I was off the wall! Liked it so much I ordered they're BTB (better then a blowjob) and knifehand coffee. Great stuff to try guys.

slide

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 26, 2012
I might give those a try...just to see (CAF)--was on their website the other day, so, that's good to know Jonny. I was at Wally World the other day and man, their prices are so cheap for like 36...I just hate going there though. I am definitely not a coffee snob...

-s

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
I might give those a try...just to see (CAF)--was on their website the other day, so, that's good to know Jonny. I was at Wally World the other day and man, their prices are so cheap for like 36...I just hate going there though. I am definitely not a coffee snob...

-s

Glad I'm not the only one who feels like having to go to Walmart is some sort of punishment. What disastrous stores (imo).

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
I honestly never even tasted coffee. Guess I'm definitely in the minority. :( ....AR....

rocco-x

Jan 13, 2009
Quick Check (for those on the east coast states). Will never pay for Starschmucks...it's coffee, not gold lol.

Plmuscle50

Dec 28, 2016
The wifey bought me a Keurig for Xmas. Love it. Experimenting with different coffees. For me I love a bold coffee.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

JasonG

Donating Member
May 14, 2015
Death wish, 100% kona coffee or sometimes some flavored dunkin stuff. I started using a French press and its so much better than my keriug.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk