©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

TUF Finale - Sat Dec 3rd - Tournament Of Champions Finale

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Some good fights tonight!

Attachments

• TUF - Sat Dec 3rd - Tournament Of Champions Finale.JPG
    TUF - Sat Dec 3rd - Tournament Of Champions Finale.JPG
    182.5 KB · Views: 10

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
The GREY MEYNARD prelim fight is the only one I have seen. GREY kept eating some pretty impressive kicks to the face by HALL. If you can find a replay,,, it's worth watching!

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
Major respect for Tim Elliot! He lost, but damn, he put up a good fight. Wish he would have tried to keep it standing and defended the take-down a little more. Also, he is pretty crafty on the ground even though Johnson was beating him. I guess even though he lost probably 4 of the 5 rounds, he was fun to watch. His unorthodox style does well against Johnson.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Major respect for Tim Elliot! He lost, but damn, he put up a good fight. Wish he would have tried to keep it standing and defended the take-down a little more. Also, he is pretty crafty on the ground even though Johnson was beating him. I guess even though he lost probably 4 of the 5 rounds, he was fun to watch. His unorthodox style does well against Johnson.

Totally! I thought he had DJ's number in the first round when he got the choke. DJ is the P4P best fighter in the UFC! He's just quiet and respectful so he doesn't get the same PR as McGregor.

If he was taller with longer limbs and closer in weight to Conor, I would love to see that match up!