©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

VPX BANG a Ripoff?

montego

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2018
I drink the rock star Xdurance ones. Cheaper and I don't care about any of the bcaa junk. Just the caffeine and no calories [emoji6]

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
I drink the rock star Xdurance ones. Cheaper and I don't care about any of the bcaa junk. Just the caffeine and no calories [emoji6]

Yeah i just switched over. The blue cotton candy isn't bad at all.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
It's always been said that creatine was not stable in liquid. So why would someone put out a product like this?

My son actually likes these things but it's for the caffeine content and he actually likes the taste. Especially sour head.

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
I got used to the bang taste quicker than rockstar. I hate monster. I do it for the energy too but was hoping the bcaa and creatine would be better than nothing, but apparently there is nothing lol.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
I use Bang for the taste and energy. Even if they had some BCAA's I doubt it would have done much. That video of the CEO has put me off them more than the actual lab tests!

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
Some flavors are ok but I am the same. Have you tried cold coffees? Starbucks do a really nice one. They even have a double shot one with 20g protein added.

I have, i was stuck on those for the past few years. Doubke shot protien. Not bad and they picked me up pretty good too. If onky they added ECA, AAKG and Creatine.