©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Maintenance Cycling?!

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
Update:

3rd week of PCT

Order of this plan
Deca-400mg per week-12 weeks
Test Cyp-750mg pet week 15 weeks
Anadrol-100mgs per day-4-weeks
Regular PCT-3weeks

*As we all discussed my idea of tapering down into maintenance cycle eqs diminished BT jot enough gear. Thank goodness BC I was an emotional wreck on the Dust anyways..never again!

Not maintenance so how long should i wait to start this cycle?

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
time on + PCT = time off.

question, what is your PCT plan? 3 weeks is very short so i am curious as to what your plan is. if you are not cruising you need to have a solid PCT in place before you even begin any cycle of any kind. your health should be your first consideration here. not trying to give you a hard time bro just looking out.

VP

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
time on + PCT = time off.

question, what is your PCT plan? 3 weeks is very short so i am curious as to what your plan is. if you are not cruising you need to have a solid PCT in place before you even begin any cycle of any kind. your health should be your first consideration here. not trying to give you a hard time bro just looking out.

VP

I always get PCT with gear.and I've never heard ay different advice than what I've always shared i do.

3 weeks after last injection I do
Same PCT:
Week 1-3= Clomid at 250mg day 1, days 2-11 at 100mg. days 12-21 at 50mg per day.
Week 1-3= Nolvadex at 20mg per day at days 1-16, days 17-21 at 10mg per day

vpiedu

Oct 31, 2012
I always get PCT with gear.and I've never heard ay different advice than what I've always shared i do.

3 weeks after last injection I do
Same PCT:
Week 1-3= Clomid at 250mg day 1, days 2-11 at 100mg. days 12-21 at 50mg per day.
Week 1-3= Nolvadex at 20mg per day at days 1-16, days 17-21 at 10mg per day

everyone is different and if you feel this protocol restores your HTPA then you are good to go. it just seems a short time for ones HTPA to recover. belated happy birthday bro!

VP

vpiedu

Oct 31, 2012
personally not a fan of Clomid but usually find 150/100/100/50 and Nolva at 40/20/20/20/10 works very well for PCT.

VP

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
Honestly, i don't know if is enough to go HTPA back healthy.

I've done 6 cycles, and I always run that PCT program by the board on here, never got shocking response of it too short. I'd rather overkill than under so all opinions of known facts welcome.

I know the general rules are time on +PCT is the time off, but I started this thread in reference to running a maintenance cycle, when that didn't go well, i was directed to just running the PCT and cycling back on after to work off the gains i made.

I basically got back to regular shape walking around at 220 after back injuries. Should i run the new cycle about a month after im done on PCT to build off those gains, or still wait the general foundation of time on is time off?

I just wasn't sure if seeing i didn't really grow back above what i've been in the past, just caught back up, it would be ok to run the cycle sooner. Or if that doesn't matter, i still not to stay off because of health?

Last edited:

vpiedu

Oct 31, 2012
i truly believe that anyone under 35 will benefit more from time off than cruising in the long run however i understand that injury and recovery are the worst things to overcome physically and mentally. my best advice would be to run the PCT and wait and stay focused but at the same time dealing with the injury i see no problem with you running a simple 200/wk Test E until you are ready to go back on a cycle then running a solid PCT to include bloods.(here the bloods are mandatory) make sure you include real HCG as part of your cruise or maintenance. by real i mean get a pregnancy test and test it to make sure its real and run it at 250mg 2x/wk for a weekly total of 500mg/wk. this should make you feel great and prevent any muscle wasting as long as you are active and working. keep us informed on what you are doing bro, glad to help. hope everything is going well.

VP

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
I dont know anything about HCG, Andy forums to link this information?

I'm already done with PCT and new gear here in 3 weeks.

I'm not sure if I'll wait time on = time off or if ull jump back on because last cycle was just foe j jury recovery wait.

If I jump back on a month after PCT, is that too harmful?

vpiedu

Oct 31, 2012
just google HCG and you can find tons of info on it but it all is simply for your use going to tell you that in the male it mimics LH (luteinizing hormone) which is the hormone that tells your testes to produce testosterone. by using HCG at the right time you trigger your body to restart its natural production. this is just a small bit of info so please go look it up and research more.

as far as jumping back on i dont think it is too harmful if done once but if you continue to do this you will harm your HPTA. this is why i say time off is best. i will continue to say that the best advice one can give you is to run proper PCT and take the needed time off for your HPTA to recover. if you do jump back on please make sure you get bloods 30 and 60 days after your PCT.

VP