©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

low dose cycle

teejey

Sep 16, 2018
I like trying the low dose blast, I'm new to it all on second cycle and wanna try to get as much as possible from lower doses 450 test e a week adding npp this weekend Prob around 150,200 ish depending how I respond. Hoping for some joint relief shoulder and knuckles have been killing me lately. Then back to get dose in about 8 weeks.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

ketsugo

Mar 1, 2005
Earth
Absolutely people begin way too high they think more is better . The trick in any area in BB is using least amount needed to progress . Learn to train and gain natural then add chems see what happens

ketsugo

Mar 1, 2005
Earth
I like trying the low dose blast, I'm new to it all on second cycle and wanna try to get as much as possible from lower doses 450 test e a week adding npp this weekend Prob around 150,200 ish depending how I respond. Hoping for some joint relief shoulder and knuckles have been killing me lately. Then back to get dose in about 8 weeks.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

Good for you ! Strong mind strong body . Our brains Are most important variable in training . Being smart , disciplined all state of mind . Best of luck . Carry on