©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Bigger by the day

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Last night (after the gym) I fell asleep really early and missed about 3 meals. It's crazy how long I can sleep now. As a result I had a massive cheat meal when I woke up. I will also go through a lot of food today as well. Even though I am not consistent I am still growing.

Yesterday I trained in my new gym. I pushed it hard and it felt good. It was nice to use different equipment. They have changed the plates though and they are super wide so you can't fit as many on the machines now. I guess I am weaker as I could only do 5 per side on the Cybex Shoulder Press. I started with some arms just because I had injected syntherol pre workout for a change and I wanted to get some blood in there. Then I traiend shoulders then quads and finished with abs and stretching. My training consisted of...

Warm Up
Cybex Bi-cep Curl supersetted with Cybex Tri-cep Extension... 5 sets of 20-12 reps for each movement.
DB Upright Rows... 4 warm up sets and 1 working set of 16 reps.
DB Lateral Raises... 1 rest paused set of 30 reps.
Cybex Shoulder Press... 4 warm up sets and 1 working set of 7 reps with 5 plates a side. The first 3 warm up sets were of 20 reps using 4 different grips (5 reps each). 4th warm up of 10 reps with 4 plates a side.
Cybex Lateral Raise... 2 warm up sets and 2 working sets of 18 and 12 reps (20 secs rest between sets).
Standing Cable Front Raises... 3 sets of 20-10 reps going up in weight.
Rotator Cuff Raises... a few sets with light db's (see video below).
Leg Extensions... about 15 sets of 20-10 reps using a variety of techniques including slow reps and static holds.
Abs for 15 mins
Stretching

An example of rotator cuff raises incase some don't know what that is (I wasn't sure what people call them). Really nice finishign movements that burns a lot. I only used 4-2kg db's because at that point I couldn't even lift my arms up. Sometimes I go heavier with these but most are best sticking to very light weight.

Rotator Cuff Raises | Dflex Your Body - YouTube

Today will be hamstrings and back. 2moro chest and arms. The day after legs. Time to turn my body into a machine again so the training and food will all be increased. I hope everyone has a nice day.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Last night (after the gym) I fell asleep really early and missed about 3 meals. It's crazy how long I can sleep now. As a result I had a massive cheat meal when I woke up. I will also go through a lot of food today as well. Even though I am not consistent I am still growing.

Yesterday I trained in my new gym. I pushed it hard and it felt good. It was nice to use different equipment. They have changed the plates though and they are super wide so you can't fit as many on the machines now. I guess I am weaker as I could only do 5 per side on the Cybex Shoulder Press. I started with some arms just because I had injected syntherol pre workout for a change and I wanted to get some blood in there. Then I traiend shoulders then quads and finished with abs and stretching. My training consisted of...

Warm Up
Cybex Bi-cep Curl supersetted with Cybex Tri-cep Extension... 5 sets of 20-12 reps for each movement.
DB Upright Rows... 4 warm up sets and 1 working set of 16 reps.
DB Lateral Raises... 1 rest paused set of 30 reps.
Cybex Shoulder Press... 4 warm up sets and 1 working set of 7 reps with 5 plates a side. The first 3 warm up sets were of 20 reps using 4 different grips (5 reps each). 4th warm up of 10 reps with 4 plates a side.
Cybex Lateral Raise... 2 warm up sets and 2 working sets of 18 and 12 reps (20 secs rest between sets).
Standing Cable Front Raises... 3 sets of 20-10 reps going up in weight.
Rotator Cuff Raises... a few sets with light db's (see video below).
Leg Extensions... about 15 sets of 20-10 reps using a variety of techniques including slow reps and static holds.
Abs for 15 mins
Stretching

An example of rotator cuff raises incase some don't know what that is (I wasn't sure what people call them). Really nice finishign movements that burns a lot. I only used 4-2kg db's because at that point I couldn't even lift my arms up. Sometimes I go heavier with these but most are best sticking to very light weight.

Rotator Cuff Raises | Dflex Your Body - YouTube

Today will be hamstrings and back. 2moro chest and arms. The day after legs. Time to turn my body into a machine again so the training and food will all be increased. I hope everyone has a nice day.

I will try those rotator cuff raises next time I am in the gym. Looks like a good way to warm up the joint/muscle. How are your arms looking now?

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I will try those rotator cuff raises next time I am in the gym. Looks like a good way to warm up the joint/muscle. How are your arms looking now?

My arms are getting there. They feel pumped up all the time. Many think syntherol softens you up but it makes my arms even harder. My tri-ceps have more pop to them so it brings out the detail more. Still using 1.5ml per shot eod so nothing crazy but I will likely up sometime next week. I like those rotator cuff raises for the reason you stated. It's a good warm up before starting shoulders or perhaps used as a finisher.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Everything that could go wrong has done so in this log. But it's all good and I will just push through and be fine soon. I trained calves, hamstrings and back on Thursday. Great session and I utilized mainly machines for back as my new gym as various Cybex pieces and I tried them all. Anyway I woke up yesterday and I couldn't lift my left arm without severe pain. I had no rom and if I lifted it up when I lowered it the pain was intense. I decided to not train that day. Today it was just as bad and this isn't smart but I thought fuck it and trained chest and arms. I am glad I did now. I know my body but this is a new one as I never have shoulder issues. It's been a few hours since I trained and it feels better but I will apply some voltaren gel to it now and also dose another 1mg TB-500 in my shoulder (dosed 1mg earlier today). I am training legs 2moro so no issues with that and I will see how I am before I train upper body again.

My appetite is down so I am not forcing anything but my waist has come in as a result so that's a positive. I will push it more and blow up when I can. Things were definitely moving a long better if you forget about the shoulder issue. I also shaved my body so can actually see it and I feel better for it. It wasn't a good look in my new gym walking around the sauna/pool area with my hairy back and shoulders :eek::D

My arms feel pumped up all the time now. The syntherol injections have been easy and I haven't had one issue. After arms I will do calves again but not looking forward to that :eek::D Arm's I could probably do blindfolded if I had to. I will get some pics done 2moro and every Sunday after that. I asked my gf then but she is rushing out so will just get them done 2moro. I noticed the detail in my tri-cep lateral head is more noticeable because the syntherol shots have made it pop out more. It makes me wonder how things would be if I upped the dose more but gonna stick to 1.5ml eod for now.

I have learnt through experimenting if you are going to do syntherol unless you are doing very big shots you need to dose it very frequently for optimal results. I seem to respond very well to it. But I know if I were doing 1.5ml x2 ed the results would be even more dramatic. Big A's protocol (or very similar) is definitely the best way of doing things. The way I do things shows you can still get great results taking smaller amounts. I think I will up things soon though and really push the size.

Chest and arms was pretty standard stuff. On one machine my shoulder hurt so I moved on but on everything else it was ok. I went up to 3 plates a side on the Cybex Chest Press so nothing crazy but enough to do the job. On the last 2 sets I used partials at the bottom then the top then finished with very slow full rom reps. I used the same technique for pec deck and finished with some cable presses. Arms were a mix of everything and the pump with syntherol in my arms was intense. I didn't go heavy for most movements but did do 60kg EZ Bar Skull Crushers (17 reps) and some very heavy Cybex bi-cep curls.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I should also mention the ON gold standard gainer seems to be a success. No major bloating and it tastes nice. It's been useful with my lowered appetite.

The Humapro apple is horrible. My fault as I didn't think it's American and I bought the apple candy flavour. No offense but candy in America is generally awful and apple doesn't taste right. It tastes exactly like that so if you like apple candy you will probably love it. I have been adding in my green powder as it masks the taste so having it once daily with that. Next time I will just go with southern iced tea as that tastes great.

My fiber product from Garden of Life seems to be a great product. I have started adding 1 scoop to my weightgain shakes. 1 serving contains...

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (Approximately 27 g)
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value

Calories 120

Calories from Fat 30
Total Fat 4 g 6%1

Total Carbohydrate 16 g 5%1

Dietary Fiber 9 g 36%1
Soluble Fiber 4 g +
Insoluble Fiber 5 g +
Sugars 1 g +

Protein 7 g 14%1

Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Alpha Linolenic Acid) 1 g +

Raw Organic Sprout & Fiber Blend
Organic Flax Seed (Meal and Sprouts), Organic Amaranth Sprout. Organic Quinoa Sprout, Organic Chia (Seed and Sprouts), Organic Millet Sprout, Organic Buckwheat Sprout, Organic Garbanzo Bean Sprout, Organic Lentil Sprout, Organic Adzuki Bean Sprout. Organic Sunflower Seed Sprout, Organic Pumpkin Seed Sprout. Organic Sesame Seed Sprout, Organic Coconut Flour 26.7 g +

Bacillus coagulans 900,000,000 CFU² 60 mg +

1Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
+Daily Value not established.

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
Just read through and there are some interesting posts. Curious how you get on. I need a new gainer so will check out the gold standard one.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Lot's to update about. Firstly I have been ill which is very rare for me. My body has been fighting something off all week but I woke up 2 days ago really bad. Yesterday I ate only twice but a large amount of cals each meal just to help hold my weight. Not ideal but it is what it is. In the past I would use certain supps during the winter but stopped using them. When I think of cold/flu prevention I think of bee's and basically manuka honey and bee propolis. I may add them back in just to help matters. It's also very cold here so that doesn't help.

My shoulder has got better very fast but today the other one starting hurting a bit :eek::D I think I will be fine though and will continue dosing 1mg TB-500 daily. I will swop over to eod soon as I only have a few vials. My lower back has also felt tight this week and it's because I have been training abs so much. So I have backed off from training abs too much just to help matters. I will also make sure I stretch everyday to loosen it up. All in all I am pretty much injury free :D

Earlier I trained legs and it was a massive workout. I could write it all out but won't bore you but it was over 2 hours and included calves, hams, glutes, ab/adductors and quads. The Cybex Leg Curl machine is the best I have ever used and I can really push it without risking injury. I don't fit in most leg curl machines and if I do if I use a heavy weight I am holding on as hard as possible trying not to fall off the seat.

I weighed myself and I am 253 pounds. I purposely didn't post starting pics as I didn't want this to be about transforming as anyone would after being off all gear and not eating much. But I must have put on a lot of weight over the last few weeks as I definitely started the lightest I have been in years.

Time for updated pics. My camera has no memory so I swopped over to my gf's and the pics look much better. I am fairly pleased because they are unpumped and I felt bloated but they look ok. I am definitely growing fast and considering I haven't been 100% I am happy.

I will post a few of my arms as well. I can feel they are bigger but seeing the pics made me realize they have really grown. They look bigger in certain pics (massive in one) so I will post a few to show a mix. I haven't measured them but they must be 20 inches now. Just charging my phone but will post them next.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
No pump but nearly passed out I was tensing so hard :D

242hkwl.jpg

Syntherol progress...

2zthj5x.jpg

110hqx0.jpg

25hfosh.jpg

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Looking good man. Keep trying to stay healthy and kick some ass. Sometimes an extra cardio session for a couple days and an extra meal or two can flush some crap out of your system you're fighting. But, if you're dealing with fever, etc., extra rest would likely be the best option AND food. LOL
Frankly, an intense regimen can lower your immune system and increase stress hormonal environmental factors.

I know Elvia is keen on this, but we like to weigh in on others' content here to share what others may not know, agree with or need some info on. Just doing my duties. Good log man, keep up the good work big guy.

Grim

Last edited:

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Big difference in size. Makes me want to do another cycle myself!

Thank you. You should do another log.

Looking good man. Keep trying to stay healthy and kick some ass. Sometimes an extra cardio session for a couple days and an extra meal or two can flush some crap out of your system you're fighting. But, if you're dealing with fever, etc., extra rest would likely be the best option AND food. LOL
Frankly, an intense regimen can lower your immune system and increase stress hormonal environmental factors.

I know Elvia is keen on this, but we like to weigh in on others' content here to share what others may not know, agree with or need some info on. Just doing my duties. Good log man, keep up the good work big guy.

Grim

Thanks. When I feel rubbish I tend to back off which I did this week. I had no choice this week as I have been really ill. I never get ill either but no surprise walking around in these freezing temperatures. I slept about 12 hours yesterday and didn't eat much but kept fluids high. I felt ill today but trained hard and feel much better. I also added food back in today and have had some solid meals. I also made good use of the sauna as well. I have added in bee propolis (soon manuka honey as well) which is great for illness prevention.

I am starting to feel better which is good. My gf caught what I had though so isn't pleased. She went to bed at 6pm leaving the washing machine full of clothes she had washed so she is not doing too good :eek::D

Looking great man. Growing and staying lean! Keep on grinding!

Thank you. I read your log the other day and you are doing great yourself. I will follow your thread more. I could do with the motivation as I have struggled recently :eek::p

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Speaking about how cold it is over here. My gf got Flex some pyjamas to keep him warm :D

2aj55b7.jpg

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
As posted this is more about long term growth so if there are a few hiccups along the way I won't be forcing anything. I have been ill so not been eating much at all recently but holding onto my weight. I find with aas in the mix most can eat very little and still maintain well. I just haven't put any weight on. Not used to being sick but it's been a bad one. I have still been training hard though and it's helped me. As long as I hold condition I am happy to just ride the storm in a sense.

Feeling much better now though and added in more cals today. I won't bother mentioning any negatives but just posting to say the next few weeks should be good. I had a day off yesterday but trained most other days. Been doing an upper and lower body part most days which I like doing. My routine for the last 5 days has looked like...

Shoulders and Calves
Back and Hamstrings
Chest and Quads
Calves and Arms

2moro I will train legs and looking forward to it. I haven't injected aas in about 1 week which is not good but I will be dosing it pre bed now. I will carry on with my eod protocol so my weekly doses work out at 525mg test e, 420mg deca and 350mg primo e. I will also dose half an aromasin tab (12.5mg) daily from now on. Syntheselen is still at 2ml pre workout. I also restarted dbol tonight at 40mg pre workout.

I have been stupid recently training heavy with an injured shoulder and will try not to do that again :eek: My shoulder is feeling better now and gonna dose 1mg TB-500 for the next 5 days to help matters. Once it is 100% I will try to really push the weight in a sensible/controlled manner so no less than 6 rep sets and only small increments in weight.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Your pics are motivational Elvia, I also liked Flex´s name and night wear :)

He doesn't like his pyjamas so he never wears them. He has a jumper he wears everytime he goes out in the cold. He sleeps under the covers in our bed so he never gets cold in the night. When he first done it I was worried I would crush him in my sleep as I am a heavy sleeper but he is fine. He sleeps between my legs most days. Thanks but expect better pics to come. Well maybe not better but just bigger :D

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Lot's to talk about. Feeling much better now. I trained legs before and did struggle but pushed though. I find it harder to go crazy when training quads. I think it will do me good though for a change. I still train them very hard I am just not training were I end up on the floor shaking unable to stand. It's hard to keep that level of intensity through the year and I noticed it started dropping off a few months back. I am going to complete failure on everything else it's literally just for quads. Plus my idea of failure is probably different to many on here. I will bring that intensity for squats/leg press etc soon though. It's only aiding cns/muscle recovery and the main reason I haven't done it is I have felt a bit crap recently and training like that takes everything out of you. Even without it I am still a mess most leg days :eek::D

I took 10mg MK-677 pre workout today. I can't run it properly but will add it in 1-2 times per week on big training days (legs for example) to aid my appetite post workout. It's really made a big difference today and I went through loads of cals after training. My post workout meal today was 40g protein from whey isolate and a massive bowl of kellogg's cookie crisp (about 150g carbs) with milk. I have tried all the different milks but just gonna stick with dairy because it tastes good and I enjoy it. Cashew milk is the next best (rice milk being a far 3rd) but most of the others taste like complete crap.

I have also added in insulin for a variety of reasons and appetite being one. I won't use it every training day but so far I have used it 3 times post workout. 1st time at 6iu, 2nd at 8iu and today at 10iu. I will keep the dose at 10iu post workout. I am very slin sensitive so wanted to work up and use it a few times before adding it in pre workout. I will start it preworkout very soon at 4iu, 5iu and then at a max dose of 6iu. I don't want to overdo the insulin and just using it to help shuttle all the nutrients into the muscles. I am also using 100g carbs intra training now so the 6iu max dose fits in with that for me. I don't want to use more pre and be chasing the slin with carbs constantly. Post workout is easy and I take it and just eat and go through a tonne of carbs in those few hours. I would even without the slin so I am not matching up my slin dose to my carb intake as it would be too much. 6iu pre and 10iu post are my max doses and probably 5 days per week.

Things will really come to life soon. The plan is to carry on through Dec and just train hard and heavy with the added insulin for the next week. Over Christmas I fly to the UK and I will eat tonnes of good food and have a short break and may still train but will decide when I am there.

As posted in the past I have no issue using high doses but the sides usually come on strong these days plus I know I don't need them. Although I will try some high dosed cycles in the future as I like to experiment. But for the new year it will be moderate doses to control side effects simply because I am fed up feeling bad which I have done for 1 month now which is very rare for me.

I am gonna change up my cycle every month. Jan something like 50mg test p and 40mg tren a daily (plus very high dosed lr3). Feb perhaps 700mg sust, 490mg npp and 40mg tbol. March Test c at 600mg and 700mg primo, 50mg proviron etc.

The above are just rough examples but definitely gonna do the test p and tren a first with high dosed lr3 and loads of carbs. Literally 800g+ carbs per day and blow up but stay relatively tight due to the tren and lr3.

I will post some updated pics soon. Truth be told I haven't done good the last week but that will all change and I know I can do a lot in the next week to more than make up for it.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I can really feel the appetite increase from reintroducing MK-677 at 10mg. It's a shame I can't run it daily but one benefit is my sensitivity will stay high due to the infrequent usage. Postworkout I had the whey isolate and cereal meal (150g carbs not counting the milk). Then I had fruit muesli covered with greek yoghurt, dates, cherries, cranberries, sultanas and blueberries (approx 200g carbs). Then I had steak with 90g carbs from wholegrain rice. It's been 20 mins and I am hungry again :D If I ate this yesterday it would be about 7 hours until I was hungry again :eek: I am never exact but at this time generally have 2 very large carb meals after training and more standard amounts at other times of the day.

Pre bed I will have some cottage cheese with passion fruit and blueberries. Obviously this is not a perfect diet but it's a step in the right direction as my main nutritional aim post workout is tonnes of cals/carbs and suffcient protein. I prefer to keep fat fairly low when carbs are so high but enough for health/performance. Intra today was 40g EAA's and 100g HBCD's.

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
As posted this is more about long term growth so if there are a few hiccups along the way I won't be forcing anything. I have been ill so not been eating much at all recently but holding onto my weight. I find with aas in the mix most can eat very little and still maintain well. I just haven't put any weight on. Not used to being sick but it's been a bad one. I have still been training hard though and it's helped me. As long as I hold condition I am happy to just ride the storm in a sense.

Feeling much better now though and added in more cals today. I won't bother mentioning any negatives but just posting to say the next few weeks should be good. I had a day off yesterday but trained most other days. Been doing an upper and lower body part most days which I like doing. My routine for the last 5 days has looked like...

Shoulders and Calves
Back and Hamstrings
Chest and Quads
Calves and Arms

2moro I will train legs and looking forward to it. I haven't injected aas in about 1 week which is not good but I will be dosing it pre bed now. I will carry on with my eod protocol so my weekly doses work out at 525mg test e, 420mg deca and 350mg primo e. I will also dose half an aromasin tab (12.5mg) daily from now on. Syntheselen is still at 2ml pre workout. I also restarted dbol tonight at 40mg pre workout.

I have been stupid recently training heavy with an injured shoulder and will try not to do that again :eek: My shoulder is feeling better now and gonna dose 1mg TB-500 for the next 5 days to help matters. Once it is 100% I will try to really push the weight in a sensible/controlled manner so no less than 6 rep sets and only small increments in weight.

I like your split. Did you use a board sponsor for the tb500?