©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What do you eat as a pre-workout meal?

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
raj, what is Muscle Provider?

It's a protein powder made by Beverly Int.

For me, it's two packets of Quaker oats Protein formula with an xtra scoop of protein and some Natty PB as soon as I wake up.

Train about two hours later.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Im the only one who cant eat before a workout?
If I have a meal or anything other than something liquid within an hour or an hour and a half of working out I get sluggish and cant get a solid workout in.
Have never liked eating preworkout of any type unless its 2+ hours before hand.

You'd get a kick out of Oksana. She actually brings her pre workout meal to the gym with her and eats it minutes before training.

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
I use to not eat before hand. Whe. I really push myself I would puke. But it didn't matter I still dry heave. Now I eat mainly carbs for the fuel. Plus I make a not as there where all the waste cans are.

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
Fella's some serious great ideas. Good topic. I just eat 1/3 cup oat meal with 2 scoops isolate and apple on the drive there. WIll have to try the pink, soft, freshly shaved balls......Stop......I mean snow balls! LMAO.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I used to always eat 12 eggs- 4 slices of cinnamon raisin sprout grain bread with peanut butter on them- then drive to the gym. Leg day I used to have to wait an hour to leave