©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

O's

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
oracle said:
Where's everyone else's pics that are on cycle?
Rub it in. I cant get on one yet because Im planning my vacation and want to finish it right before I leave. This vacation is ruining my summer. GGGRRRrrrrr........ :sniper:

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
tee said:
Rub it in. I cant get on one yet because Im planning my vacation and want to finish it right before I leave. This vacation is ruining my summer. GGGRRRrrrrr........ :sniper:

Well that's a sorry ass excuse....anyone else?

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
STEELADDICTION said:
Lookin thick and large bro! I'll be posting my post cycle pics soon, just finished up (I THINK :D ).

Thanks man.....it will be good to see what your after cycle pics look like. Look forward to seeing how your cycle ended up.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Jaysonl1424 said:
Looking good big O

Thanks bro....1 1/2 weeks and i'm happy with the sugar and carbs and water and piss and whatever else i'm filled with ;)

P

pincrusher

good job O, your alot bigger than i imagined you to be. looks like i have some catchin up to do ;)

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
pincrusher said:
good job O, your alot bigger than i imagined you to be. looks like i have some catchin up to do ;)

I'm actually a skinny computer geek who is able to manipulate a picture like that

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
So what's up guys no one has pics of themselves pre or post cycle? DR, Tee, Pincrusher all of them posted anyone else? not just vets but newbies as well

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Today is the official start to week 3 and i have gained 22lbs since. My strength is getting back up there.

Clint1

Mar 26, 2005
Solid bro, i've got to get a digi cam so i can post some pics. How do you feel on the anadrol?? I've read that some feel like shit while on it. Any truth to this??

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Clint1 said:
Solid bro, i've got to get a digi cam so i can post some pics. How do you feel on the anadrol?? I've read that some feel like shit while on it. Any truth to this??

If your asking have i been having syptoms like i don't feel well, then No. And i'm taking 100mgs ED. I gained alot of weight 22lbs in exactly 2 weeks. But as far as how i feel i feel pretty good. I thought the pumps were going to be more intense but they've felt regular to me, it's not like when you take dbol. The major difference that i noticed is the weight gain and strength increase is quicker with anadrol than with the dbol.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
i've been off for 3 months, since i need all the help i can get in getting the wifey pregnant. so i lost about 10lbs. im still about 230 with 18%body fat. im more lean now and am halfwy to losing the handles. but arms,tri,s and shoulders are defined. will post pics when i start back up again.

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
Nice pics O. Lookin' good. And you really do look like you're over 200 from the pics. Nice work man.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
MaSTa LifTa said:
Nice pics O. Lookin' good. And you really do look like you're over 200 from the pics. Nice work man.

i'm getting there .... thanks for the compliment