©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What to do????

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
MaSTa LifTa said:
Hold up! This is one of those "I know a guy who did/does this" stories trying to cover up something dumb you did. In actuality, it was really Oracle sniffing the Fina...Always wondered why he acted so weird.

Post a pic bro and we'll see who's sniffing what....But anyways today at the gym i just ignored him. He asked if anything was wrong and i just kept walking and said no. Pissed me off that he did that after trying to help him out...maybe it's just the testosterone

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
O brotha i hate to say it .......... but you should have never dealt with that guy in the first place .. i got mad respect for you but damn bro ..... ok here you go .... tell him that when you went to get him some more that your suppier wanted to know what happened to all the stuff that he just gavew you .. then, tell him that you told your supplier what had happened ,,and because of his mistakes your supplier cut you off for not handdling the situation properly.. and that was why you was so quite the other day because now you cant get gear either.. then look up at him all sad and just say it;s over man fuck it! and leave it at that ... good luck bro

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
tee said:
Take him to a large empty field & shoot him
and if the above post i just made dont work then i agree with tee...

p.s i have and old 9mm with no serial numbers it can be used as a throw away gun ;)

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
i just got an 8ball of fina, how big of a line should i snort? my buddy told me 2"x.25" will be 75mg.

bro, you need to cut him off for sure. let his nutz shrink and not be able to get a hard on for the next month or so. its his fault he didn't listen, so HIS BAD! LET HIM SUFFER THE CONSEQUENSES! and by no means should you associate yourself with this fool anymore, or if you feel he's a somewhat close friend, just distance yourself from him, don't hang out with him everyday.