©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New to it all

Magnum87

Dec 18, 2012
Hey everyone I'm new to it all. I'm about 5'11" 140 pounds I workout but just can't get much bigger I'm looking for a good first cycle. Any suggestions are much appreciated thanks.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Welcome to AnaSCI:)

Read the stickies in the Anabolic forum and you should be able to get a better understanding of what you are looking for to suit your needs and goals.

There are plenty of old school vets here that will assist you with any questions you may have.

chris698

Oct 30, 2012
Florida
:sSig_welcome5: Make sure you also use the "Search" tab at the top of the page. You will be able to answer a lot of your questions that way.:sSig_welcome5:

I also do a lot o Google searches and thats very helpful.

Best of luck!

Welcome to AnaSCI:)

Read the stickies in the Anabolic forum and you should be able to get a better understanding of what you are looking for to suit your needs and goals.

There are plenty of old school vets here that will assist you with any questions you may have.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Glad you are here. Why don't you take a moment and tell us your age and training history. Bet with sound advice you can get those gains coming and save the cycles for down the road a bit,.T

darksidefitness

Dec 7, 2012
Welcome aboard...by the way; you don't need a cycle to "GET BIG". Nutrition is the answer. Eat six meals, increase those calories and I know you will grow like a mad man. Check the article that I going to post for people that "want to grow"...but don't eat.

Hey everyone I'm new to it all. I'm about 5'11" 140 pounds I workout but just can't get much bigger I'm looking for a good first cycle. Any suggestions are much appreciated thanks.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Welcome to the board...Stick around it's a great place!!

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Welcome. First, eat your ass off and train like a beast. Don't miss a meal for two years straight, like clockwork.

Gradually keep bumping up food and you'll see growth if you are training right. Once you have that squared away, worry about the gear. :)

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Welcome to Anasci. The above advice you've just gotten already is spot on from some very respectable people and this site has lots more where that came from. Eat, read up, ask questions (after reading some more!) and enjoy your stay!